Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Clothing guidelines

ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Clothing guidelines
How come some of the girls on some of the channels can wear so little but on others they're a lot more covered?

Take The Pad etc - people like Dannii, Brooke, Lucy, Kelly, Tiffany, Emma etc wear some incredibly revealing (ie hot!) outfits with plenty of flesh on display yet some of the girls on Elite are having to wear two bras and two pairs of knickers. Club Paradiso's another - the girls don't even show their bra/bikini or knickers there

is there some code of conduct for some channels and a different one for others?
16-01-2010 19:36
Find all posts by this user
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: Clothing guidelines
each channel will have their own set of rules as to how far they allow the girls to go.

they will be using their own interpretation of the general rules set out by ofcom

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 20:27 by BigChuck.)
16-01-2010 20:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2010 19:36 )ravenous Wrote:  How come some of the girls on some of the channels can wear so little but on others they're a lot more covered?

Take The Pad etc - people like Dannii, Brooke, Lucy, Kelly, Tiffany, Emma etc wear some incredibly revealing (ie hot!) outfits with plenty of flesh on display yet some of the girls on Elite are having to wear two bras and two pairs of knickers. Club Paradiso's another - the girls don't even show their bra/bikini or knickers there

is there some code of conduct for some channels and a different one for others?

I can't see how there can possibly be different rules for different channels. My guess is that it's just down to the individual producer of each channel deciding how far they want to take things. And don't forget, some of the daygirls may simply not be happy wearing next to nothing.

As for your comment about Paradiso - I can only presume you don't watch it that often during the days? Certainly in the past, Amy has been probably the rudest on any of the channels. Also, the girl today was wearing the shortest denim skirt in the world and climbing in and out of various tights and stockings for her callers. Her knickers were on display permanently.
16-01-2010 20:23
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

I do watch Paradiso and am a big fan of Amy as she's incredibly sexy and often looks as rude as hell - but when do you see her wearing, for example, what Ashley Emma is wearing now - I've never seen Amy in just a bra and knickers

it's a bit different wearing a skirt and flashing your knickers rather than lying there in just a g-string
16-01-2010 20:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2010 20:33 )ravenous Wrote:  I do watch Paradiso and am a big fan of Amy as she's incredibly sexy and often looks as rude as hell - but when do you see her wearing, for example, what Ashley Emma is wearing now - I've never seen Amy in just a bra and knickers

it's a bit different wearing a skirt and flashing your knickers rather than lying there in just a g-string

Agreed, but to be fair that's not what you said. You said they never show their knickers on Paradiso.
16-01-2010 20:51
Thread Closed