Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Over-the-knicker pussy rubbing - what the rules say

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Over-the-knicker pussy rubbing - what the rules say
Quote:i know madness,I feel the babe on 966 now could b one to watch for future rubbing, the best of all time for rubbing her pussy was jane whitehouse by a long way.. she made a one off appearance on 960 about a month ago vintage!!Wink

Quite. Another girl - although not exactly my cup of tea - was Tamara. When she used to be on Live 960, her pussy rubbing was majestic.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2010 23:32 by StanTheMan.)
18-01-2010 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seth Offline
Master Poster

(18-01-2010 23:18 )Irish bill Wrote:  
(18-01-2010 22:59 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2010 21:43 )Irish bill Wrote:  Pretending and also pretending that the babe is enjoying faking it is worse either do it or don't,

I detest this faked arousal too, Irish bill. It beggers belief that the caller is actually getting off on it.
i know madness,I feel the babe on 966 now could b one to watch for future rubbing, the best of all time for rubbing her pussy was jane whitehouse by a long way.. she made a one off appearance on 960 about a month ago vintage!!Wink

I never knew Jane Whitehouse was on. Damn.annoyed
12-02-2010 21:18
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I remember Emily Dean saying on BB that "don't ring up asking us to rub our twats coz we won't do it".Although she has done it since.Actually I think it's on the clip here that I posted last year:-
http://rapidshare.com/files/196843522/Em...rAsses.wmv

(shameless self promotion I know but hey...................)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-02-2010 22:47
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

I think the rule is that they have to fake it on Wives and Milf channels. UK channels must keep frigging brief, but asian ones can do it long time. Some channels keep it in reserve until you have called them 3 or 4 times, but Essex babes go straight to it. Its been a long week.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 01:18 by DanVox.)
13-02-2010 01:00
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

In Ofcom's latest bulletin re Amanda BB breaches (151?), Ofcom quote bulletin 120 from 2008 - they said over the panty simulated masturbation should not have occurred before 22:00. Of course in the lastest bulletin they go to some incredible illogical steps to try and claim this doesn't imply what any english speaking person can see it implies. If someone told you "no wanking before 10pm" you'd naturally assume it was fine after 10pm wouldn't you?

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
22-02-2010 04:19
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(18-01-2010 19:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2010 14:59 )steven6 Wrote:  I think its up to the girl if she wants too as long as she remain tucked in theres probably no problem

But you see I just don't see how that can possibly be the case, steven. You can't tell me that the majority of girls on these channels wouldn't rub their pussy when asked to by their caller, if it was allowed. Most of them do hardcore anyway, so why would they do this silly thigh rubbing if proper pussy rubbing was allowed?

You'd be surprised! Babes have been known to balk at carrying out requests, and requests for stuff far tamer than pussy rubbing. Jane Whitehouse, back in the early days of the babe shows certainly sailed close to the wind in terms of pussy rubbing, but had real problems carrying out - 'Ofcom proof,' then as now Smile - foot requests (she seemed to have what amounted to a phobia where shoe removal was concerned!). So, despite given the job they're doing, the babes will have their own personal boundaries set up to some degree; some will always be happier carrying out certain types of requests than others.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 21:15 by Addison.)
24-02-2010 19:12
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

(22-02-2010 04:19 )IanG Wrote:  In Ofcom's latest bulletin re Amanda BB breaches (151?), Ofcom quote bulletin 120 from 2008 - they said over the panty simulated masturbation should not have occurred before 22:00. Of course in the lastest bulletin they go to some incredible illogical steps to try and claim this doesn't imply what any english speaking person can see it implies. If someone told you "no wanking before 10pm" you'd naturally assume it was fine after 10pm wouldn't you?

Ofcom have consistently failed to set out in plain language what the rules are. They hide behind a mountain of incomprehensible Bulletins full of irrelevant waffle. It's not often I agree with a Murdoch, but James Murdoch of Sky complained last year about Ofcom and "millions of words" of documentation (or similar). Download all the Bulletins and sure enough, it adds up to megabytes of information for busy Producers and Compliance officers to read through and understand in between running a show, consoling actressess with PMT/boyfriend problems, booking acts, paying wages, getting sets designed ...

Why can't Ofcom summarise their rules?
Is it because
a) They don't know what they are?
b) They can't make up their mind?
c) It would highlight inconstencies?
d) It might encourage some channels to get hotter?
e) They are incompetent?
25-02-2010 02:42
seth Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2010 02:42 )DanVox Wrote:  
(22-02-2010 04:19 )IanG Wrote:  In Ofcom's latest bulletin re Amanda BB breaches (151?), Ofcom quote bulletin 120 from 2008 - they said over the panty simulated masturbation should not have occurred before 22:00. Of course in the lastest bulletin they go to some incredible illogical steps to try and claim this doesn't imply what any english speaking person can see it implies. If someone told you "no wanking before 10pm" you'd naturally assume it was fine after 10pm wouldn't you?

Ofcom have consistently failed to set out in plain language what the rules are. They hide behind a mountain of incomprehensible Bulletins full of irrelevant waffle. It's not often I agree with a Murdoch, but James Murdoch of Sky complained last year about Ofcom and "millions of words" of documentation (or similar). Download all the Bulletins and sure enough, it adds up to megabytes of information for busy Producers and Compliance officers to read through and understand in between running a show, consoling actressess with PMT/boyfriend problems, booking acts, paying wages, getting sets designed ...

Why can't Ofcom summarise their rules?
Is it because
a) They don't know what they are?
b) They can't make up their mind?
c) It would highlight inconstencies?
d) It might encourage some channels to get hotter?
e) They are incompetent?
f) Because they're a bunch of idiots?

May as well leave the truth till last. Wink
25-02-2010 04:53