babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

schmoo Away
Master Poster

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
Thought i’d start a “Discussion & Chat” thread for this channel, as i’m only a daytime viewer.

So here’s an amalgamation of my other posts which are now in the other Angels TV section, which isn’t specific to the daytime. Apologies if you’re fed up with them, but it’s starter for others now to add to.

Been watching the (daytime) shows since they began, nice to see the girls are dressed, rather than in just underwear and type things, but shame about the boring style bed set, which seems to be used all the time. It’s just the same as the majority of the other channels. Please, try something different. Speaking of which, what about my favourite..? The office set: desk, chair et al with the girl dressed accordingly (short skirt, flashing knickers, low cut top/shirt, showing cleavage etc). I love to see the girls sitting upright, crossing/uncrossing their legs - the teasing knicker flashes are great stuff!

I liked the cinema/theatre set the other day (but why on for such a short time?) And of course with the seating behind her, she can also get up, walk around & sit on the other chairs. The "wall" in front gives her then the option of putting her feet/legs up on that, or to sit on that itself - all sorts of ideas for the girl with this type of set.

The lying down on the majority of these channels, i personally hate, it’s my bug bear. Seeing the girls, fully dressed, laying down on beds all day just doesn't sit (no pun intended!) right with me. In my opinion, leave the laying down for the night show girls where they can sprawl around in underwear/next to nothing, showing all they wish, on a bed - which is there for that precise reason.

Just need to reduce the screen caption now though, including scrolling the legalities across the bottom of the screen instead of a large "block" of info.

All in all though, a thumbs up so far. Keep going.
19-01-2010 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
Thanks
We have an office set planned and you will see it soon Smile As for other things - we are still operating with certain limitations - i.e. there is a reason we don't have a scrolling part to the graphics.... this will all change in the very hear future Smile
We appreciate the comment!
19-01-2010 19:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-01-2010 19:04 )schmoo Wrote:  I love to see the girls sitting upright, crossing/uncrossing their legs - the teasing knicker flashes are great stuff!

I agree. Club Paradiso's daytime girls are also very good at this. The more I see it, the more I love it! Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 19:39 by Chilly.)
19-01-2010 19:36
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Thanks for your reply Archangel.. and more than thank you for the planned office set - it cannot come soon enough!

I appreciate that things are "new" and that certain other things will change too.. hence my "all in all.." comment.

What i forgot to say too, was that the array of ladies you have had on so far are top quality. Charlotte is my favourite so far - when is she back?
19-01-2010 19:38
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

Miss Narni is on a short holiday but will be back very soon Smile

Glad you like the new ladies.
19-01-2010 19:42
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(19-01-2010 19:36 )Chilly Wrote:  ..Club Paradiso's daytime girls are also very good at this. The more I see it, the more I love it! Smile

Predominantly, the above, along with CP being the only channel not using the bed type sets, is why it's the only one i really watch. Currently anyway.

So if Angels TV is also going to be different in this respect - then brilliant (for me at least)!

Generally speaking, i only call these channels if i like and/or am excited by what i see on the screen - the girl, what she is wearing and the set/theme. It's the whole imagination (almost fantasy role play) scenario that i like. Furthermore.. any channel that is to bring an office set to the screen, which is my ultimate favourite fantasy, is going to get all my attention!
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2010 19:33 by schmoo.)
19-01-2010 19:55
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

(19-01-2010 19:38 )schmoo Wrote:  What i forgot to say too, was that the array of ladies you have had on so far are top quality.
Well I for one am lovin the sexy, fun debut show of this babe, Madeleine today.
Well done to the management for signing her up! Smile

She's recently joined this forum http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...365&page=1

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 20:05 by Ducky.)
19-01-2010 20:00
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hiya Archangel could you tell me the name of the girl who was on Monday loved her please keep her shes so cute think her name begins with an S Lol thanks dude
19-01-2010 23:16
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

(19-01-2010 23:16 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Hiya Archangel could you tell me the name of the girl who was on Monday loved her please keep her shes so cute think her name begins with an S Lol thanks dude

That was lovely Sienna and you will see her again very soon Smile

oh....it's dudette!

Thanks
20-01-2010 00:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(20-01-2010 00:02 )Archangel Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 23:16 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Hiya Archangel could you tell me the name of the girl who was on Monday loved her please keep her shes so cute think her name begins with an S Lol thanks dude

That was lovely Sienna and you will see her again very soon Smile

oh....it's dudette!

Thanks

Prove it! I know, you could always go in front of the camera and give us a quick flash wave. Big Grin

Oh well, I do try. Wink
20-01-2010 00:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV