babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
and id like to say well done on siging kerri parker. a gorgeous babe who was max power babe a few years ago and has been away from the channels for too long

Piper Niven Superfan
20-01-2010 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Today on Angels TV we feature a girl in her underwear.....just like all the girls on all the other channels.SadSadSadSad

[Image: th_88336_Angels_TV_123_146lo.jpg]

I new it would happen eventually but I had hoped the girls in skirts/dresses would have lasted longer than 5 days.Same old same old.

Freek on a leash
21-01-2010 15:53
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Yeah i know what ya mean Killyourself but hey ya never know mate stay positive. It does get very boring rather easily when the girls just in her underwear far more of a turn on when there in skirts and we get the cheeky upskirt flashes and that
21-01-2010 16:25
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(21-01-2010 15:53 )killyourself Wrote:  Today on Angels TV we feature a girl in her underwear.....just like all the girls on all the other channels.SadSadSadSad

I new it would happen eventually but I had hoped the girls in skirts/dresses would have lasted longer than 5 days.Same old same old.

(21-01-2010 16:25 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Yeah i know what ya mean Killyourself but hey ya never know mate stay positive. It does get very boring rather easily when the girls just in her underwear far more of a turn on when there in skirts and we get the cheeky upskirt flashes and that

So i am not alone.

Looks like i have two friends.. at least!

I agree with you two fellas 'cos as you know, my pet hates for the daytime shows are girls wearing just underwear, beds and girls lying down all day.

But i'm staying positive, 'cos this Archangel lass has promised me an office set with an office babe. Will she deliver..!?
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2010 17:28 by schmoo.)
21-01-2010 17:26
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

3 friends

I prefer clothed girls during the day. They should be allowed to wear what they like.

But an office set is so boring now because all the channels do it and what gets on my nerves is how awful the office usually looks. I don't find babes pretending to be in an office sexy.
21-01-2010 18:18
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Thank you and hello thestrange1.

An office set being boring for you.. ? You are strange!? But fair comment - it’s your opinion and i respect that.

But how can you say all the channels are doing it? I appreciate Babestation has had a few hours of it on very odd occasions (Babestation’s camera work and excessive advertising makes the channel, for me, unwatchable). So apart from that, unless you are watching channels that i do not know about.. then frankly, you are incorrect.

However, i will agree that, when i do see them on the all too very rare occasions, the office sets are not quite good enough (for my personal tastes). But then, i am extremely biased towards the original Office Babe show(s) with Savana, back in 2006, which was perfect in every way. So unless some channel meets that very high standard of show, then nothing will be good enough for me.

- but i will tolerate watching any office set, so long as there is a lovely lady in a sexy office outfit of course!
21-01-2010 18:59
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Who was the beautiful young lady on today (22/1/2010) from 12 to 8pm? She was soooo cute and did the splits for ages, always a winner in my book, and is there any chance she needs a bearded, skint, unemployed lover?
22-01-2010 20:04
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

The girl on today is called Kayleigh. Gorgeous and well worth a phone call. Good fun and good to talk to. Quite possibly my new favourite!
22-01-2010 20:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Daytime a glimpse of panties can be nice, loved Rachel on Babeworld today, top babe. Holly James did it for me again!!!Tongue
22-01-2010 20:16
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

Just a quick announcement.....
for dayshow Tuesday 26 Jan.....think the pic says it all Smile
Hope you like it Smile
C

free image host
22-01-2010 20:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV