babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Texting the chat lounge???

milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

Texting the chat lounge???
Does anyone here TEXT as opposed to ring the chat lounge?
I text the boudoir and get a good response but i find some of the girls on the chat lounge are BONE IDLE!!!

They are sitting around on their laptops and just send a ONE LINE message back to you (for £1.50!!!)

does anyone find the same thing or is it just me?

a.k.a CADET 514
20-01-2010 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Texting the chat lounge???
(20-01-2010 19:11 )milschoolcadet Wrote:  Does anyone here TEXT as opposed to ring the chat lounge?
I text the boudoir and get a good response but i find some of the girls on the chat lounge are BONE IDLE!!!

They are sitting around on their laptops and just send a ONE LINE message back to you (for £1.50!!!)

always get good texts back from the babes on chatlounge Smile but its always better calling them.
20-01-2010 20:40
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2010 20:40 )ALI 35 Wrote:  
(20-01-2010 19:11 )milschoolcadet Wrote:  Does anyone here TEXT as opposed to ring the chat lounge?

always get good texts back from the babes on chatlounge Smile but its always better calling them.

Not always
I once got a text back saying "who is this?" from Eva annoyed
What a waste of £1.50

I have tried texting Eva a few times one time she just said "oh go back to bed cadet!"

I have stopped texting the chat lounge since and either text the boudoir or "the chat".

a.k.a CADET 514
21-01-2010 14:37
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I think the lesson here is don't bother texting Eva!

Rachel always sends a good reply but you usually have to wait as she seems to be constantly on the phone. Cassie, Debbie, Amy, Ani, SJ, Nikkilee and Ruby also send decent replies. I believe it is a two way process though - if you don't keep things interesting they will get bored and start sending short replies.

D G x x x
21-01-2010 22:47
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Cadet...what are you texting to get that sort of reply? i normally find Cassie, Amy or Debbie good at replying
23-01-2010 12:36
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2010 22:47 )DGxxx Wrote:  I think the lesson here is don't bother texting Eva!

Rachel always sends a good reply but you usually have to wait as she seems to be constantly on the phone. Cassie, Debbie, Amy, Ani, SJ, Nikkilee and Ruby also send decent replies. I believe it is a two way process though - if you don't keep things interesting they will get bored and start sending short replies.

D G x x x

I wont be texting Eva again, is cassie the blonde one who seems to be on there most mornings ?

That particular one always seems to look BORED!!!
You text me asking for her to read your message out, you get a "hey hun how are you" message back.
Now on "The Chat" or even the Boudoir (UNLESS its Eva!!!) , the girl will read your message out and talk about what you have spoken about and make it feel a lot more personal.

I texted

a.k.a CADET 514
04-02-2010 18:49
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

I wont be texting Eva again, is cassie the blonde one who seems to be on there most mornings ?

That particular one always seems to look BORED!!!
You text me asking for her to read your message out, you get a "hey hun how are you" message back.
Now on "The Chat" or even the Boudoir (UNLESS its Eva!!!) , the girl will read your message out and talk about what you have spoken about and make it feel a lot more personal.

[/quote]

Cassie has recently been a brunette and makes limited appearances at weekends. She normally looks quite lively and speaks amusingly with her deliberate Brummy accent.

The blonde who looks bored and you see quite often in a morning is probably Nikki Lee (short straight hair). She is the person who asked on the forum a few weeks ago "what would you like to see, to improve the show?" Well Nikki, if you are reading this, at least try a smile now and then. Give a bit of chat between callers - you normally have plenty of time for that.

Some of the presenters (not many) don't have much time between callers so they are liable to be unable to give a quick shout out response.

Any texts that I have sent I have had a proper reply, but often not time for a shout.
04-02-2010 20:59
NikkiLee Offline
is here aswell :) xxx

hey guys just seen this message, the problem with the texts are sometimes they overlap the days from the last girl, so we are told to *start a fresh* as u may not be wanting that particular girl as a response Blush i will slap my face next time i'm on and have a smile like a clown all day i promise, betcha cant wait lol, thanks for the comments i'll pass em on 2 the big boss, and if anyone sends some texts regarding shout outs etc consider it done on Monday xxx

also some of the texts dont come threw at the same time, so the girls maybe replying to a question earlier, hence the *hey how r u* lol
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 13:59 by NikkiLee.)
05-02-2010 13:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2010 13:55 )NikkiLee Wrote:  hey guys just seen this message, the problem with the texts are sometimes they overlap the days from the last girl, so we are told to *start a fresh* as u may not be wanting that particular girl as a response Blush i will slap my face next time i'm on and have a smile like a clown all day i promise, betcha cant wait lol, thanks for the comments i'll pass em on 2 the big boss, and if anyone sends some texts regarding shout outs etc consider it done on Monday xxx

also some of the texts dont come threw at the same time, so the girls maybe replying to a question earlier, hence the *hey how r u* lol

On the chat lounge, there are often massive gaps between callers.

i will give it a shot monday morning and see if you give a good reply.
Wink

a.k.a CADET 514
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 16:03 by milschoolcadet.)
05-02-2010 15:46
NikkiLee Offline
is here aswell :) xxx

i'll look forward to it sexy pants woohooo mention the forum and i'll big u uppa xxx
06-02-2010 16:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV