Great to have you back Toya...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-04-2010 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toya Carlos - Caps & Vids
(06-04-2010 15:06 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  Hey Guys!!

I guess my thread here shud be closed as I have officially left Live 960. However I will be appearing on Club Paradiso on Thursday.... So I look forward to dressing up in some sexxxxccccc gear 4 u guys...hope to speak to you, as I will be turning the temperture UP!!!!! The Chat was just tooooo boring...I need that naughtyness to spice things up a little. xxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxx HeartHeart

Lol It's funny cos' in Dannie's thread I was saying you looked bored as hell. I was having nightmares about never seeing all of your full goodness again lol. Never give me a heart scare like that again Tongue

If it's not being too nosey and won't get you into trouble, can I ask why you left?

P.S. Will you be doing any topless vids again Wink
06-04-2010 15:37
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I will be appearing on Club Paradiso on Thursday.... So I look forward to dressing up in some sexxxxccccc gear 4 u guys...hope to speak to you, as I will be turning the temperture UP!!!!! The Chat was just tooooo boring...I need that naughtyness to spice things up a little. xxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxx HeartHeart

That's fantastics news! WinkWinkWink It will be great to have you back on a proper babe show!Heart
I was going to say that alot of us told you so ( http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=18612 ) but I'm not! laughlaughlaugh

Incidentally, you not clarified whether its days or nights that you are doing (gets down on knees and prays for my preference) but either way its going to be great seeing you Heart
06-04-2010 16:35
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(06-04-2010 15:37 )sculture73 Wrote:  

I guess my thread here shud be closed as I have officially left Live 960. However I will be appearing on Club Paradiso on Thursday.... So I look forward to dressing up in some sexxxxccccc gear 4 u guys...hope to speak to you, as I will be turning the temperture UP!!!!! The Chat was just tooooo boring...I need that naughtyness to spice things up a little. xxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxx HeartHeart

Lol It's funny cos' in Dannie's thread I was saying you looked bored as hell. I was having nightmares about never seeing all of your full goodness again lol. Never give me a heart scare like that again Tongue

If it's not being too nosey and won't get you into trouble, can I ask why you left?

P.S. Will you be doing any topless vids again Wink

What topless vids?

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
06-04-2010 18:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-04-2010 18:10 )kevin Wrote:  What topless vids?

I pretty sure some kind person on the forum uploaded it on here, a shower scene very brief. You can tell there is a lot more to it but I'm not complaining Big Grin. Have a quick search, if you don't find it i'll post it for you later after the champions league game!! Come on GOONERS!! lol Blush
06-04-2010 18:45
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2010 18:10 )kevin Wrote:  What topless vids?

the 1s where she is dripping wet in the shower mmmmmmmmmmmmm Tongue but you need to ask toya to see itWink
06-04-2010 18:46
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

Indeed you are correct Rob169 just checked a thread and read that...

Did anyone ever find the full video, or is that destined to never be found? Purely for curiosity and research reasons of course... not like I'd want to upset Miss Carlos (unless she wanted to point it in my direction) Blush
06-04-2010 19:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I would love to know when she's back on, she was gorgeous Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-04-2010 21:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2010 21:55 )kalel76 Wrote:  I would love to know when she's back on, she was gorgeous Tongue

She's on Club Parasido now my friend, next on Tuesday I believe tune in from around mid day until 8.30pm ish .....still as gorgeous as ever !
09-04-2010 22:03
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Good old toya Carlos. She was one hot babe
09-01-2014 19:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV