michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Facebook? Look!

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Facebook? Look!
http://www.facebook.com/xintense?ref=nam...484&ref=mf

You will need a FB account to see this event.

Why am I sharing it?

Because its my Sister company. No not my Sisters! Actually its my Dads but its my Sister Co. http://www.xintense.com & 'Glam Factor' is a new addition to xintense.

My Dads big in the Adult world btw if you didn't know that.

Glam Factors putting a big event on in Peterborough on Easter Sat. Anyway, I have decided to join forces with him (tonight lol) & I will be at the event too.

No not modeling, presenting prizes, chatting to the models, doing some comparing, the Wet T-shirt comp laugh & I might just join in this one! Blush

I'll be meeting the people that come in too, chatting to the guests & dressed to kill! Yup!!

Newcastle Utd are playing Peterborough @ Posh that afternoon & Club Metros right next door-so if any of you are Newcastle Utd fans & are going-well you know its not worth going home that night-come to the best party there is! Grab ye pic with me & have a chat!

Dad & I have done all the Daily Sport Parties, a lot of the celeb crap & Dad shoots a lot abroad so hes done parties there too so between us we know what you like! laugh

Podium dancers, Pole Dancers & a booth for dances Blush sexy girls & lots going on & only a fiver entry!! £7 after midnight & its on till 4am

On the serious side theres a modeling comp to find the face of Spring 2010-3 bouts on a catwalk for the entrants.

It'll be hot, horny & worth every penny!

Were putting this on to give new Models a chance at something & to grab an insight to the business but combine it with a lot of fun!

Thought Id share that.
Photobucket

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
22-01-2010 21:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Facebook? Look!
hope its a big success kellster

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2010 23:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Cheers Rascal & the prizes will be added to nearer the event so it will be quite good to say the least!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

23-01-2010 17:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Who is your Dad out of interest?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-01-2010 20:19
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Actually I'd rather not say on an open forum but hes a model management consultant if that makes sense & a pro photographer & does more for overseas markets now instead of here in UK.

It would be nice to meet someone from this forum, if any of you live close enough & are going please come say hi! xo

24-01-2010 06:15
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I'm still hitting my head against the wall with this one Kelly. Supposed to be employed elsewhere and trying to get out of it but can't get an answer either way annoyed

If not you know where to find me the weekend after Bounce

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-01-2010 15:54
newark red Offline
Master Poster

thought your dad was a bouncer!
24-01-2010 16:16
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(24-01-2010 16:16 )newark red Wrote:  thought your dad was a bouncer!

Lol he is but thats just his hobby job! Tongue

25-01-2010 09:51

michelle thorne