Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics

RANGERS1873 Offline
Banned

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics
(15-01-2011 00:20 )Alexa Heart Wrote:  Really sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment but you haven't let me down! I've always enjoyed talking to you x x

Thanks Alexa. Smile I just can't watch you on GSL if you can understand why? People must think that I am "crazy" but you mean far more to me than images on a screen. Heart I will phone you if and when you are back on a channel. The girl that I thought that I was texting is always on my mind because I dont think a day passed for the 6 months that we were texting that we didnt text and after finding out that she wasnt the girl that I thought that she was that IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO COPE WITH. : We exchanged thousands of texts and she told me so many lies. Sad( I know that talking to you WILL HELP ME cope better. Smile I will try hard to move on and get back on track. You are so lovely to look at but the inner beauty that you have in your heart outshines the physical beauty that most can only see. Thank you for understanding and helping me. Smile Knowing that you care really does help........though a woman of your class and beauty is so way out of my league. X X X HeartHeartHeart
15-01-2011 17:51
Find all posts by this user
Alexa Heart Offline
Senior Poster

I'm pleased to tell you that i will be back on your screens on Tuesday Smile
You will be able to see me on Babestation from 11a.m.

I've missed all you boys this week so i can't wait to catch up with you!

Thank you again for all your support Smile I had a great year on The Pad and really enjoyed getting to know lots more of you boys. I hope you will continue to support me in the future x x x
16-01-2011 11:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great news alexa, good luck at babestation. know youll mainly be a daybabe but please do the odd night. of course ill carry on supporting you

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 11:14 by Rammyrascal.)
16-01-2011 11:10
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Great that uyou are back on our screens alexa. I wonder if this change of scenery will maybe change your mind and you decide to do some nights? lol....you should do, mine are like watermelons! LOL X

take care x x x

(16-01-2011 11:07 )Alexa Heart Wrote:  I'm pleased to tell you that i will be back on your screens on Tuesday Smile
You will be able to see me on Babestation from 11a.m.

I've missed all you boys this week so i can't wait to catch up with you!

Thank you again for all your support Smile I had a great year on The Pad and really enjoyed getting to know lots more of you boys. I hope you will continue to support me in the future x x x
16-01-2011 11:14
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hi Alexa Heart good luck at Babestation will you do any night shows?Big Grin

Also i started a thread just for you in Babestation daytime

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28536
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 12:04 by kaelene.)
16-01-2011 11:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV