Love the Bang babes girls

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2010 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Wrong way to go ?
Well I have to say that I'm hapy with the mix of girls BB and TMTV has in general. I certainly don't think any are 'rough'. Diversity is the way to go, especially when you are a babeshow the size of BB and are up against some established big guns like BS and the likes of Elite and CP who just get better signings as time goes by.

I can't imagine all BB channels showing the same 'type' (for want of a better word) of girl, on all channels at the same time. They recognise that the punter will have as many different tastes as there are girls, so it's to be applauded if they have recognised that and are catering for it.

Personally, my tastes are quite varied and I suppose that mood and timing play their part too. There are times when I'd love to be rolling around on a beach with Mica Martinez, getting to grips with an oiled up Lucy from Sportxxx and yes, even getting jumped by a tatooed rock chick like Ashleigh from CP who'll ride the shit out of me is appealing.

Anyway, the 900's in general provide quite enough diversity for this chap Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

27-02-2010 15:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Wrong way to go ?
(29-01-2010 11:04 )milfman Wrote:  hey guys just a thought that hit me while flicking thro the channels..
it seems to me that Bang Babes are recruiting more and more" rough " looking girls, tattoos and messy hair extensions ?

elite on the other hand seem to be aiming at a higher end glamour look ? stephanie knight - mica - morgan.
i am a huge fan of BB but what are the last lot of girls they have taken on ??

i know i am a fan but i tuned in to see Brooke Lee this week every night and ended up with someone no where near as glamourous...so much so that i cant even remember her name..

has anyone else noted this ?

Favourites - Brooke Lee - Linsey

MM
stephanie knight? i guess you mean sophia.

nah cant agree with the whole statement as the girls do the job thats required and do it professionally ...

the guys who dont phone are irellivant because, they dont phone. and the guys who do phone must like the looks of the girls or they wouldn't phone.
sorta makes sence. each channel is catering to a different niche this way they all get the chance to make money and be a little different.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2010 16:33

gemma hiles