Poll: Should Guest have to Register to see the Forum
Yes they Should Have to Register if they want to see the clips an Vids
No stay How it is
Un Decided
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Should Guests have to Register to see the Forum

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Should Guests have to Register to see the Forum
(30-01-2010 22:50 )TheWatcher Wrote:  If any uploaders do not want guests to have access to their vids, they could easily convert the vid file into a .zip file before uploading and give it a password to unzip. The password could then be posted in the members area where guests could not see it.

Yes that's true, we could password protect our video's, but that still does not solve the problem, the guests are still going to have the same access they do now, there just not going to be able to unpack the files they download.

Now I am a member of certain sites, where guests can browse all sections of the site, and still view the thumbnails to the pictures, but all links to video's and the links to the large pictures are disabled to non-members.

I don't know if something like that could be implemented here.
01-02-2010 06:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

That's the beauty of this site being open to all, you can gain access without having to forward your entire life story to do so.
Membership does have it's privilege's, you can make comment's and contact the girl's directly through private messages etc, but when I wasn't a member it was handy just to pop in and download a clip from the night before when you thought the gal looked hot.
01-02-2010 22:35
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i think the uploaders should decide this, as thats the main issue guests taking videos without posting thanks or even taking the 24.6 seconds time to sign up.
02-02-2010 15:27
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I think you should be registered to be able to see the pics and videos on here.
02-02-2010 22:11
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2010 15:27 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i think the uploaders should decide this, as thats the main issue guests taking videos without posting thanks or even taking the 24.6 seconds time to sign up.

The uploaders can decide already though by putting their uploads in the members areas if they want to.
02-02-2010 23:02
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-02-2010 23:02 )marlowe Wrote:  
(02-02-2010 15:27 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i think the uploaders should decide this, as thats the main issue guests taking videos without posting thanks or even taking the 24.6 seconds time to sign up.

The uploaders can decide already though by putting their uploads in the members areas if they want to.

wheres the members areas, do u mean the groups ?
03-02-2010 16:43