GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Are you looking for work?

tab brook Offline

Are you looking for work?
Hi,

I'm the talent booker for one of the babe shows. We are currently looking to expand our day/night time talent.

We are looking for bubbly, outgoing, attractive, reliable girls. If you are interested or know of someone who is, experienced or not, and would like to give it a try, then please send me 1 portfolio shot and one full length body shot. These pictures MUST be recent.
02-02-2010 11:20
Find all posts by this user
tab brook Offline

RE: Are you looking for work?
Thank you to the 7 people who have replied to the above since it was placed a week ago. It was nice to get a good response, so thanks again.
09-02-2010 09:26
gigiredlight Offline
Junior Poster

(09-02-2010 09:26 )tab brook Wrote:  Thank you to the 7 people who have replied to the above since it was placed a week ago. It was nice to get a good response, so thanks again.

i would like to apply. gigi
29-11-2010 20:18
sexy scouse Offline
Junior Poster

Well....look no further as I'm a girl with an ulimate sexy star quality- I'm simply scouse!!! I'm a girl with a 'one-track' mind bold & brazon and ooze self confidence ++! I love the limelight and play-up fabulously to the role of being a sexy scouse bint or a'dirty-ll-funker' whichever I act upon impulse and am a one-off class-act, easily able to lead anybody astray!!! http://www.purestorm.com, profile-cassidy152043- my modelling profile page.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SEXY SCOUSE BINT!!
26-02-2011 06:26
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles