Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Ali party people

Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ali party people
hey guys someone sent me a text in to the show as i was presenting partyppl yesturday saying people have said stuff about me on this forum, so i told the viewers i will have a little sneaky peak at what u naughty littles boys have been saying lol,and i am a good girl so i allways do what i promise ppl ill do , ive just signed up as i know a few of the girlies have too Smile i must say where did u find those photos lol!! i had them taken years back! you lot are very good at finding things hey! even i havent seen them around! and yes i am new to partypeople ive only done a few shows but i love it Smile and the guys that ring in are a right laugh,and really nice too, obviously u get the odd caller but thats to be expected! well im off now but just poppin on to say hello and have a lovley day Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-12-2008 12:37
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

hello ali and welcome to the forum Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-12-2008 12:50
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Hi ali. Hope you dont mind me putting you on youtube.
12-12-2008 12:54
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

alipp Wrote:well im off now but just poppin on to say hello and have a lovley day Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hearing from you Ali has definitely made my day better!
12-12-2008 13:05
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Welcome Ali... Smile

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
12-12-2008 13:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

hello guys your very welcome Smile im off work today but ill be back on babestation tommorrow Smile smcgill1888 i dont mind u putting me on utube sweetheart i know theres a partpeoplemessiah who keeps up to date with all partypeople vids and info. ill be keeping an eye on u boys to see if uve been posting anything cheeky, if u have u deserve a good spanking Wink mwah xxxxx
12-12-2008 14:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

doing anything nice over the weekend ali?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-12-2008 15:09
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

hey kalel sweetheart what r u doing this weekend my lovley? Smile hehe im meant to be goingto babestation/partypeople party i know the girlies are going but im on the show tomorrow so i need to be good Smile im on babestation not partypeople at 10am so an early one for me Smile ive just read what some people have said about emma d and gosh i am shocked with some peoples comments lol, its so scary! i can totally understand where shes comming from tho, like me the pictures that were added of me are owned by a photographer called stuart towers and the can get annoyed if they find out people are using them. emmas a lovley girl. im sure u all know that anyway Smile yes so meeezzzy maybe having a few drinks oh the single life hey Smile hehe ill fill u in on the goss when i get back hehehe if i remember :/ mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-12-2008 19:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Not doing much, probably gonna be doing a lot of shopping lol, wish i was going to that party. That is a early start the ali don't think i could manage something like that. You'll get all sorts of comments on here good and bad. didn't know about the photos, am sure the people on here didn't realise that when they put them up. Well you can have a few drinks on me, i was gonna say the single life too lol. Well i hope you have a nice time if you do decide to go to the party and i hope you have a nice weekend too ali.

12-12-2008 19:42
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

ali is on bsdaytime, looking great in leather and lace trousersBig Grin
13-12-2008 11:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV