Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Glam Factor

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Glam Factor
This is a new event my Dads company are putting on & he only dreamed it up 3/4 weeks ago.

The events getting great response from models wanting to enter & will be quite prestigious as I'm aware of the prizes, yet to be announced-then it'll really kick off!

Anyway-I have decided to Co-Host it, but not take part so if any of you here are around the Peterborough area Easter Sat, drop in! Its cheap entry, Pub price drinks (£3 a bottle - Pint etc) & decided on Peterborough as London clubs are around £20 entry & £7/8 a drink

But its gonna be classy, sexy, lots of sexy babes & a great night! PLUS I'll be there to meet everyone, dressed sexily too.

Three heats on the night to find Miss Spring 2010, trying to sort a cam so it can go live on the net too. Open to models & non models alike.

Also theres no restrictions on Photographers inside the venue like other events, so if your a photographer or a happy amateur & want to come along, bring your camera & get some forum pics!!

Theres also a Wet T-Shirt comp after the main event & you know what models are like, T-shirts dont stay on long ;-)

Its gonna be massive with prizes that elevates this way above any other event of its kind, so watch this space for details & if any of you here can make it..... Fantastic! & get the forum pics too!

Also Pole dancers & private lap dances if you want (not by the models)

The flyer has the details & is not the main event flyer, just go give an example of the night.

Hope I meet one of two of you, I'll sigh your Autographs if you wish or pose for a pic with you & be sure to tell me your a member here as I won't know! Its from 11pm till 4am.

Any of the models on here are welcome to enter.

Photobucket

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
05-02-2010 10:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Glam Factor
hope it goes well which im sure it will with your dad involved

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2010 12:20
Find all posts by this user
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Is it possible to move this somewhere more visible on the main forum please? Its really coming together & I'll update you all soon.

Thank you *hugs*

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

09-02-2010 12:38
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

I would keep an eye on this event..... its gonna be quite a 'Hot' night & I will want it remembering for a while Blushlaugh & update you as I know more.

10-02-2010 10:25
Thread Closed