RE: Bianca on the chat 2day
of course im not one to miss a party especially wi my girls
14-02-2009 01:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gambino21 Offline
Apprentice Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:of course im not one to miss a party especially wi my girls

someone said you've done 'nuts bedroom babes', is that true bianca?

..."I'M THE BOSS, THATS WHY"....
TONY SOPRANO
14-02-2009 02:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

could we join in bianca Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-02-2009 02:51
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:yes sorry guys i have left bsday!!! altho it doesnt stop the producers beggin me to come back for a one day special!!! haha Im now doin more shows on the chat n also helping out all the new girls on bsday n pp so altho iv leftim still hanging out in the studios alot!!!

Hi, I thought I would post here instead. this is nothing 2 do with ur post there but I wanted to say about the pic I tried to send today...When I sent U the txt saying what I did I couldn't remember the number, but I did get it right or how would U have seen the msg I left? I will try again soon. I can see the number anytime can't I? *LOL* I just wanted to say this while I am thinking about it.

About the other msgs: Thank U 4 what U said to me today on the show, I know those ppl are idiots, but they did upset me a bit. I hope U don't think I am like that B. Maybe U can get them banned or something. Just as long as they leave me alone I don't care. Someone said they had been studying pyschology for X years and I had some "issues" or something, and I need "help". I didn't like that.

As long as U don't think that then that is all I care about. I will write some things down that I want to say 4 the show, because I have things planned in my head to say but when I get there I have a mind blank....

Oh yes, one last thing, my ringtone is a song called 'Loser' beleive it or not, it is a great song. It is by a band not well known in the UK, they are from USA, called 3 DOORS DOWN. I went to see them last year in Manchester, it was awesome!!

Peace & Love.

~Loser~

X X X

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
23-02-2009 17:57
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:About the other msgs:I know those ppl are idiots, but they did upset me a bit. I hope U don't think I am like that B. Maybe U can get them banned or something.

Yes lets ban those idiots who upset you and let you roam free with your A4 page sized, stream of consciousness, style messages.

Save all this gold for your phone call with Bianca.

See this picture of Bianca's bum i included, that's for you to show i'm your friend. Take my advice.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-02-2009 20:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The Chat has introduced a 3G service so if you have a 3G phone or webcam you will be able to see Bianca from head to toe!!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2009 03:42 by mikedafc.)
24-02-2009 03:41
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:
ickle_bee Wrote:yes sorry guys i have left bsday!!! altho it doesnt stop the producers beggin me to come back for a one day special!!! haha Im now doin more shows on the chat n also helping out all the new girls on bsday n pp so altho iv leftim still hanging out in the studios alot!!!

Hi, I thought I would post here instead. this is nothing 2 do with ur post there but I wanted to say about the pic I tried to send today...When I sent U the txt saying what I did I couldn't remember the number, but I did get it right or how would U have seen the msg I left? I will try again soon. I can see the number anytime can't I? *LOL* I just wanted to say this while I am thinking about it.

About the other msgs: Thank U 4 what U said to me today on the show, I know those ppl are idiots, but they did upset me a bit. I hope U don't think I am like that B. Maybe U can get them banned or something. Just as long as they leave me alone I don't care. Someone said they had been studying pyschology for X years and I had some "issues" or something, and I need "help". I didn't like that.

As long as U don't think that then that is all I care about. I will write some things down that I want to say 4 the show, because I have things planned in my head to say but when I get there I have a mind blank....

Oh yes, one last thing, my ringtone is a song called 'Loser' beleive it or not, it is a great song. It is by a band not well known in the UK, they are from USA, called 3 DOORS DOWN. I went to see them last year in Manchester, it was awesome!!

Peace & Love.

~Loser~

X X X

Dude you need help - seriously!

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
24-02-2009 11:25
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Thank U very much 4 talking about my ringtone...Hmmm, yeah, thanx 4 that. Ppls estimation of me right now must be THROUGH THE ROOF! Hmmmm.

Here is a link to my ringtone song, (if you are interested) the player is on the right hand-side of the screen:

http://www.last.fm/music/3+Doors+Down/_/Loser

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2009 21:45 by biancafan173.)
25-02-2009 21:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

biancafan173 Wrote:

Peace & Love.

~Loser~

X X X

OK Rolleyes
25-02-2009 21:57
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

HaZ Wrote:u people really love your daytime shows Smile
nope we just like u honey bee, made a cup-cake for you, want1, i made them friday with my 4y-o grandchild do you like the bee on da cake?HeartCool

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2009 00:13 by madhatter13.)
04-07-2009 20:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV