Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.46 Average

Daytime Slips Thread - Discussion on Merits and/or Structure

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: All Daytime slips...anytime no rules!!
Iv started now its down to others to follow, if it gets ignored then i think this thread will be a waste of time.. (Sorry)
Somehow i dont think it will last too long, its an effort to get the caps and videos edited and uploaded and posted into the appropriate thread without having to think about placing a link or comment into another thread!!!!
I will shut up now with this issue, like i said yesterday.. lets see how it go's. Enuff said. Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 15:40 by Firebird.)
09-02-2010 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(09-02-2010 15:35 )firebird Wrote:  Iv started now its down to others to follow, if it gets ignored then i think this thread will be a waste of time.. (Sorry)
Somehow i dont think it will last too long, its an effort to get the caps and videos edited and uploaded and posted into the appropriate thread without having to think about placing a link or comment into another thread!!!!
I will shut up now with this issue, like i said yesterday.. lets see how it go's. Enuff said. Wink
Firebird, good idea for the link to nip slips, Big Chuck i'm afraid I'm not set up for catchering images, but like to help out those doing the recordings, with times to keep an eye out for when going back thru their recordings!!

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
09-02-2010 16:35
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

thanks to Quiquem, Fernanda 7/1/10

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
09-02-2010 16:41
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Chaps, don't get me wrong, I love me some slippage shennanigans as much as the next person, but an as and when they happen thread without checks or rules is probably going to do more long term damage than any short term good.

Anyone looking to report such happenings would need only watch this one thread (instead of browsing many) and they'd get all the ammo they need to create a stink - capped evidence, time, and date, all served up in a convenient and time saving manner.

Might I suggest at least changing the posting format? Stick your cap in a password protected zip and then put the pass in your profile. You can post the lady's name and a link to the zip for those interested and in doing so will at least be limiting access to hinder potential busy-bodies browsing as guests or dropping by for a quick look.

Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 17:20 by Nigma.)
09-02-2010 17:19
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

firebird, I hear what you're saying. I think there are several issues at play...

Firstly, there are several people capturing slips others may have missed. The Slip of the Day, as its name implies, is supposed to be the 'best' of the bunch for that day - its not a 'rule' as such but what it says on the tin.

The second issue then, is who decides which is the best and, how can people compare and contrast the daily caps to select the best one if only one of the pics is posted on the SOTD thread after 9pm? Sure, people can and do post slips throughout the day on each girl's thread - so we have our source material - what we don't have is a quick 'index' into all the daily slips so that you/Blue/(or anyone else) can do the juding. And I think this 'index' is what this thread (as you seem to agree above) could be - i.e. providing quick links to the posts of interest on any given day in any given thread.

I suppose this thread may be a redundant if the last post on each day girl thread contains her latest slip - but that's not guanteed, nor is it an easy task to search through all the latest N posts on each day girl thread to find the lasest slip. An index thread would make this task far simpler for all concerned but, then there's an issue over how the index itself is maintained (again, as you indicated above).

As a pragmatist I think we should suck it and see. So, there are no 'rules'. Throughout the day anyone can post the direct links to caps n vids here OR a link to the post containing the same in the girl's own thread - whichever suits the capper, so long as nothing is spammed (in accordance with the forum rules). It may or may not work but, until we try it we won't know for sure - all progress and evolution is a process of trial and error.

Another option might be to do this link 'indexing' in the SOTD thread itself - people post just the links to the daily caps in the girl's own thread and then after 9pm the best picture is posted on the thread - the winner is always then the latest post on SOTD after 9pm and, before that time, are links to all the day's contenders. Now that sounds like a great compromise to me but, whether it'll work I don't know - we need to test it.

As an aside, I'd like to see the nix-slip of the night resurrected Wink

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
09-02-2010 17:23
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2010 17:19 )Nigma Wrote:  Chaps, don't get me wrong, I love me some slippage shennanigans as much as the next person, but an as and when they happen thread without checks or rules is probably going to do more long term damage than any short term good.

Anyone looking to report such happenings would need only watch this one thread (instead of browsing many) and they'd get all the ammo they need to create a stink - capped evidence, time, and date, all served up in a convenient and time saving manner.

Might I suggest at least changing the posting format? Stick your cap in a password protected zip and then put the pass in your profile. You can post the lady's name and a link to the zip for those interested and in doing so will at least be limiting access to hinder potential busy-bodies browsing as guests or dropping by for a quick look.

Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.

We should not be ruled by paranoia, Nig.

Have you seen Page 3 lately? If exposing nipples constitued 'adult-sex' material in the minds of the public then I'd suggest Page 3 would have been banned 40 years ago "to protect vulnerable children from the corrupting influence of the things that feed them" - somehow I don't think even the most insane twats on earth could justify that line of 'reasoning'.

Did you see Life Class on C4 a few months ago?
If not, here's what you missed http://rapidshare.com/files/254159475/bz..._class.avi All creds to BZ.
Now what if the gorgeous Kirsten had been given a phone so that the folks at home could have got her to pose as they wished while they sketched her awsome figure? Would that make it 'adult-sex' material in the minds of the cretins at Ofcock? I doubt it. In fact, Ofcom strongly defended this wanton display of the female form from all complaints by the morally deviant members of the viewing public.

I think a nip slip is accetable viewing even on daytime chat lines in light of all the evidence. There is in fact even a bit of bush and front bottom in that clip if you look carefully - all perfectly accptable according to Ofcom - after all, most kids are at school during the day and not 'normally' viewing daytime TV.

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 17:49 by IanG.)
09-02-2010 17:42
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(09-02-2010 17:42 )IanG Wrote:  We should not be ruled by paranoia, Nig.

Have you seen Page 3 lately? If exposing nipples constitued 'adult-sex' material in the minds of the public then I'd suggest Page 3 would have been banned 40 years ago "to protect vulnerable children from the corrupting influence of the things that feed them" - somehow I don't think even the most insane twats on earth could justify that line of 'reasoning'.

Did you see Life Class on C4 a few months ago?
If not, here's what you missed http://rapidshare.com/files/254159475/bz..._class.avi All creds to BZ.
Now what if the gorgeous Kirsten had been given a phone so that the folks at home could have got her to pose as they wished while they sketched her awsome figure? Would that make it 'adult-sex' material in the minds of the cretins at Ofcock? I doubt it. In fact, Ofcom strongly defended this wanton display of the female form from all complaints by the morally deviant members of the viewing public.

I think a nip slip is accetable viewing even on daytime chat lines in light of all the evidence. There is in fact even a bit of bush and front bottom in that clip if you look carefully - all perfectly accptable according to Ofcom - after all, most kids are at school during the day and not 'normally' viewing daytime TV.

You may think a slip is acceptible, but given the troubles the channels have had with ofcom over them, we can see they're not regarded as such by the relevant authorities.

The program you mention falls into a completely different category because it was designed to be and marketed as an educational program. Nudity for art and education rather than titilation. Totally different, not least because these channels,even during the day, are marketed on a sexual angle - hence the scantily dressed hotties in lingerie and various states of near undress. That's the difference and a significant one it is too in the eyes of the regulators.

We've been through this countless times. Slips occur, the channels eventually get pulled up for them and "apparently" it's the contents of this forum that are being used as a source or even evidence when such events are being reported. Fallout ensues, the channels tighten up, slips get rarer, posts are removed from the forum, drama ensues, etc..

It's not about paranoia, it's about thinking beyond the short term gains.
09-02-2010 19:07
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Jesus wept we are on to the 2nd page and not a slip to be seen anywhere.Hahaha. Just kidding. Question, How long after a Slip has happened can a cap be used as evidence against the channel? Is it days ,weeks or months,Or what happens if the model moves channel. Just wondering. Just for the record I think posting all the slips on one thread as they happen would just be playing into the hands of those who want to report or punish the channels No point putting your hand out to be slapped.
09-02-2010 19:32
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2010 19:07 )Nigma Wrote:  You may think a slip is acceptible, but given the troubles the channels have had with ofcom over them, we can see they're not regarded as such by the relevant authorities.

The program you mention falls into a completely different category because it was designed to be and marketed as an educational program. Nudity for art and education rather than titilation. Totally different, not least because these channels,even during the day, are marketed on a sexual angle - hence the scantily dressed hotties in lingerie and various states of near undress. That's the difference and a significant one it is too in the eyes of the regulators.

We've been through this countless times. Slips occur, the channels eventually get pulled up for them and "apparently" it's the contents of this forum that are being used as a source or even evidence when such events are being reported. Fallout ensues, the channels tighten up, slips get rarer, posts are removed from the forum, drama ensues, etc..

It's not about paranoia, it's about thinking beyond the short term gains.

Not that I'm disputing what you say but, is Page 3 intended for titilation or education? Is it widely available and deemed acceptable even where children may see it or not? What does "generally accepted standards" mean?

If people aren't prepared to fight their case, or cause, or even defend themselves and their rights with the blatantly obvious facts at hand then there will never be any justice in this land.

09-02-2010 20:10
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

You know what this thread needs? Some slips! Wink
09-02-2010 20:18