clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

The Original Bang Babe Show?

TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

The Original Bang Babe Show?
Hi Guys And Girls,

Does Anyone Remember The Original Bang Babes Show That Started Late At Night On The Fight Network, Channel 427 (I Think?)
It Was Around The Time Babestation Was Still On Channel 208 And Involved A Few Girls Stripping, Licking Each Others Nipples,Playing With Ice Cubes And So On...

I Remember One Where The 3 Girls Were In A Blacked Out Limo Driving Around London And Would Wind Down The Window Down To Flash Other Drivers

If I Find Any Pics Of The Show On The Web I'll Post Them Here It Might Jog Someones Memory

Cheers Guys

Tommy Wink

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 16:08 by TommyTucker77.)
10-02-2010 16:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
plethorapurity Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The Original Bang Babe Show?
I remember it I think, and wasn't it Motors TV? Weren't many nights of the girls on the phones, and it was mainly pre-recorded stuff but it gave a taster of what Bang Babes turned into. Think it was largely looked over due to BabeCast and Babestation being earlier in the channel order.

I will thank anything with Sophia Knight and MissTy Moore in! And Dani H. And Caty Cole. And Lori. And Mikaela. And Beth... fuck it, I like all of 'em!
10-02-2010 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles