michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

I HAVE AN IDEA

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: I HAVE AN IDEA
TheDude Wrote:Kelly dont you have a camera with a timer on it? You could take them yourself with a ten second delay.
Actually Kells you could do that, or I'm sure you've got a remote release or some PWs there if you looked around
As for outfits... Bet you aren't allowed to do the full Santa thing for Christmas. Ya know I'm just thinking of you with a fake beard and waistline right now. Guess they'd say you'd be aiming the show at children Rolleyes
Such a shame we will have to see you with a more revealing outfit instead Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
12-12-2008 04:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Yeah yeah lol, can't do it this week as way too busy but will have it sorted for next. Nurse this coming week ;-) Hey thanks for all the advice! Wooo you guys know ya stuff!

Kells x

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
12-12-2008 18:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Kelly Bell Wrote:Yeah yeah lol, can't do it this week as way too busy but will have it sorted for next. Nurse this coming week ;-) Hey thanks for all the advice! Wooo you guys know ya stuff!

Kells x
Shhh, I don't know anything!
As for you being busy, well I'm making no comment as you know my views to well already. Price of being popular is that you're always in demand I guess Cool
Oh bugger just thought, betting most people on here are wondering what PWs are. Sorry peeps, sometimes forget where I am Sad
PWs - Otherwise known as Pocket Wizards and what most would deem the industry standard for remote camera and/or flash triggering

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
13-12-2008 03:29
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I watched MacGuyver as a kid, I learned to adapt lol. Have a good weekend Kelly Smile
13-12-2008 06:18
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Sorry-not had time to sort this yet with Christmas etc

but you'll no when I have wooo!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
21-12-2008 11:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

don't worry about it kelly it's christmas
21-12-2008 12:14

michelle thorne