Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: elite tv ?
The problem with having the keywords "elite" and "911" in your google search is that you have to wade through hundreds of conspiracy theory sitesSad

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
01-04-2009 13:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I just checked king of sat's an lyngsat an it used to be a channel called Young @ Heart which showed classic old movies from the people behind Film24 channel dunno if that was in the testing phase though cause it was in my non feesat channel list.Maybe they have sold the channel to paul raymond or somthing i dunno.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 13:11 by Wazo.)
01-04-2009 13:06
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

LazyD Wrote:i saw an advert on it yesterday saying it would have vicki thomas, carmel moore, natalie heck and dionne(BB)

You are right, sadly some of the girls Elite thought they had, they haven't like Emily Dean, Kelly Bell as they have turned it down. Altho Emily changes her mind a lot, travel may be a prob as she lives in Portugal & the show is based in Chiswick.

Jamie from The Pad is the king-pin behind Elite, he left the Pad a month ago.

The show is to be more elitist than the other shows, or rather they want it more elitist in that they are head hunting. The studio sets are much improved & each girl is allowed to choose her own chair/sofa from a long list, making the girl much more comfortable in that she has more a part in Elite.

There is a list of girls they dont want & I have no doubt in due course they will have some of the best girls as the money is much better then the other shows & also it has to prove itself. Also there is a good bonus scheme, unlike the other channels.

I wish Jamie luck, Michelle's studio looks great & I ask you give them a chance to get off the ground.

Jamie was a member here & will certainly now visit here again to see your feedback, just as the other channels do.

For Jamie.

Great to see more effort put into the graphics Jamie, but Michelle's is bloody hard to read-black & purple just don't work. There, you got my input & love the floor too-better then all those wires that always have to be dodged!

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
01-04-2009 13:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

01-04-2009 13:15
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Good info as always from the "inside" Sarah.Might explain why Tiffany is on the pad permanently at the moment as Jamie has obviously been poaching!!

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-04-2009 13:44
tsurugi Offline
Banned

looks just like bangbabes mark II
01-04-2009 14:35
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Website quotes:
Our girls will be giving us their all. Prepare to get closer than ever before, only at EliteTV Online.

I'll reserve judgement for now.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
01-04-2009 15:02
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Elite TV 965
I just thought I'd let the forum know that Elite TV started today on 965. It will also be carried on 911 (Paul Raymond) during the day and up to 10pm.

It's been set up by the guy who until recently ran Bang Babes, so the picture quality and general production standard should be high. I understand he's poached a few girls from Bang Babes and I see that Michelle Thorne is on at the moment.

The channel is a joint venture with Paul Raymond TV, which in turn is part of Playboy TV.

If Elite TV is remotely as polished as Bang Babes I think it will be another nail in the coffin of Chatback!
01-04-2009 15:03
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV 965
Thanks DD. There's also a thread here on Elite TV with some initial thoughts etc... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...643&page=1

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-04-2009 15:11
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

It should be a good channel if ex Bang Babes boss man Jamie is running it.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
01-04-2009 15:14