Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^The thing is, Machine, no one is saying it should be the way it once was. People are asking for simple professionalism. For a bit of effort and excitement. To give guys a REASON to call in, based on what they're watching on screen.

And 66 are failing at a staggering degree on that front.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-09-2018 12:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-09-2018 10:05 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ Yes I think they are, but it still doesn't mean a disciplinary procedure can't be put in place.

There is one she will get fined for that, she will only get paid 4 hours money for her next show, that's what I was told back in the summer when they reintroduce the fine system,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-09-2018 12:13
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

(24-09-2018 09:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Whilst this might be very true, it sure as shit doesn't mean they can't have a contingency plan.
They're always claiming through the OSG's to have someone on cam backstage.

Last night they were advertising someone on cam backstage. It was Clara Jasmine.

They cancelled the backstage and moved her on to TV instead for a tease show.
24-09-2018 12:24
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

(24-09-2018 11:29 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Good point. If there really was someone backstagee

There wasn't. Backstage was cancelled last night.
24-09-2018 12:29
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(24-09-2018 12:24 )get in the van Wrote:  Last night they were advertising someone on cam backstage. It was Clara Jasmine.

They cancelled the backstage and moved her on to TV instead for a tease show.

I'll have to take your word on that because I didn't watch last night. My thoughts were more generic since we have seen the simulcasts previously.
It makes perfect sense for them to do this. Always have a girl working on a cam backstage as a stand-in should they need one. If this system still fails they are either very unlucky, or I'll reiterate my previous point on their seemingly lenient approach towards no-shows.
I fully appreciate these 'contractors' are not your regular type of workers such as electricians, builders etc etc. But therein lies the problem I feel at times. Perhaps they feel indispensable? No contractor should ever think they are above and beyond the company that employs them. There is only one way to deal with such a situation and it may involve cutting your nose off to spite your face. But it will definitely send out a clear message to all others involved.
24-09-2018 13:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(24-09-2018 12:01 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^The thing is, Machine, no one is saying it should be the way it once was. People are asking for simple professionalism. For a bit of effort and excitement. To give guys a REASON to call in, based on what they're watching on screen.

And 66 are failing at a staggering degree on that front.

Yeah I agree with that wholeheartedly but a number of people I've seen online and commenting on chat boxes seem to think it would be better to return to the old days.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-09-2018 13:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2018 13:55 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yeah I agree with that wholeheartedly but a number of people I've seen online and commenting on chat boxes seem to think it would be better to return to the old days.

I don't want old days, the babes involved are gone or should be gone judging by some of their jaded demeanor.

I want GOOD new days, and I see very little on these channels. Especially this one.
24-09-2018 14:09
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Backstage can also mean at home, the other day Mikaela went home to look after her dog and was then being advertised as being on cam "backstage", she had tweered she was camming from home.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
24-09-2018 15:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Does anyone think it would be good to hear the girls speak during their shows ? but when they get a call then the music starts because i really cant beat my meat to that music id rather hear the girls talk

I miss Amber Coen
24-09-2018 17:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well they do on that channel but the music is so loud a) they don't speak loud enough and b) they don't turn the sound off so you can hear the girl. I seem to recall some daytime shows once they had one or two girls who would do their lists of people who rang in and on special occasions like Easter you would get a game called Chubby Bunny, where the girl would have to cram marshmallows into their mouths and say "chubby bunny" each time adding one at a time and see how many they could get in. I think the record was 14!! Anyway they don't want the girls to rabbit too much as it eats into their time on screen. I think the music on all the channels is appalling anyway.

Another name change I noticed. Nadia Nicole is now calling herself Bella Nicole!!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2018 18:48 by GMach1.)
24-09-2018 18:46