Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-09-2018 17:41 )goatman222 Wrote:  Does anyone think it would be good to hear the girls speak during their shows ? but when they get a call then the music starts because i really cant beat my meat to that music id rather hear the girls talk

Yes I agree with you on that one although on rare occasions they sometimes forget to put the music back on and leave the mics on where you can hear everything.
24-09-2018 22:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
24-09-2018 23:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Mikki B again on tease hour-well it was an hour at least but very little tease!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-09-2018 23:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^That makes me think that even the tease hours are starting to lose their magic

the slippery slope to oblivion for night shows continues...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-09-2018 08:06
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Only rebecca kelly does good tease shows she is actually sexy to watch but everyone else like mikki and lucy-anne are dull and pointless

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 08:10
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Can someone with a little bit more patience and time than I possibly list all the day 'babes' on 66 that do tease shows? Not girls that HAVE previously, but currently do - on occasion.

Because the list is pretty meek, TBH, and the majority are in the Mikki/Lucy Anne camp - sadly.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-09-2018 08:39
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(25-09-2018 08:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Can someone with a little bit more patience and time than I possibly list all the day 'babes' on 66 that do tease shows? Not girls that HAVE previously, but currently do - on occasion.

Because the list is pretty meek, TBH, and the majority are in the Mikki/Lucy Anne camp - sadly.
Off the top of my head
Mikki
Lucy-anne
Rececca kelly
Macy
Anna harris
Reed amber
Heather kay
Darelle
Kira kadey
Clara jasmin
Laura laine
So there is a few but out of them its only really rebecca and reed that put on a true tease show

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2018 09:01 by The Goatman.)
25-09-2018 08:57
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

Have to agree with goatman, from what I've seen of Rebecca Kelly's tease hours, she is probably the best to watch but on occasion when Heather Kay turns up to do one her's are fairly enjoyable and she has improved IMO from when she first started doing them but problem there is that lately she has been cancelling her shifts that tie in with these hours annoyed
25-09-2018 08:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(25-09-2018 08:57 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(25-09-2018 08:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Can someone with a little bit more patience and time than I possibly list all the day 'babes' on 66 that do tease shows? Not girls that HAVE previously, but currently do - on occasion.

Off the top of my head
Mikki
Lucy-anne
Rececca kelly
Macy
Anna harris
Reed amber
Heather kay
Darelle
Kira kadey
Clara jasmin
Laura laine
So there is a few but out of them its only really rebecca and reed that put on a true tease show

Pretty much sums it up. I mean, Heather and Laura 'get them out' too, but they're not exactly erotic shows. And, IMO, Reed's shows are dire. Particularly her choices of awful, unflattering outfits.

It's funny though - if we listed all the 'babes' that refuse to do tease shows and you'd quickly see that they all webcam, have Onlyfans pages, and probably have wish lists. And most HAVE done tease hours or full nights even. Yet they won't consider it for their employers. It's actually a pity that this unpleasant attitude persists. But more money for less work/effort is their way now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2018 09:13 by Robot Devil.)
25-09-2018 09:10
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

Obviously I'm pretty new on S66, and haven't really seen the old tease hours...
Mind you I'd rather watch Gigi Petite's implied nude tease hour, or Mikki B's tease hour rather than most nighttime shows.
But what is the point of the tease hour, is it to be more sexier on screen and talk dirtier on the phones? Or is it to get tits out and shake them about?
Talking to Gigi on the phones, for her it's more getting into to the limit costumes (showing as much without revealing anything) and being more filthy on the phones.( Which she likes more than the daytime restrictions)
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2018 09:11 by MadsS.)
25-09-2018 09:10