Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2018 09:10 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(25-09-2018 08:57 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(25-09-2018 08:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Can someone with a little bit more patience and time than I possibly list all the day 'babes' on 66 that do tease shows? Not girls that HAVE previously, but currently do - on occasion.

Because the list is pretty meek, TBH, and the majority are in the Mikki/Lucy Anne camp - sadly.
Off the top of my head
Mikki
Lucy-anne
Rececca kelly
Macy
Anna harris
Reed amber
Heather kay
Darelle
Kira kadey
Clara jasmin
Laura laine
So there is a few but out of them its only really rebecca and reed that put on a true tease show

Pretty much sums it up. I mean, Heather and Laura 'get them out' too, but they're not exactly erotic shows. And, IMO, Reed's shows are dire. Particularly her choices of awhile, unflattering outfits.

It's funny though - if we listed all the 'babes' that refuse to do tease shows and you'd quickly see that they all webcam, have Onlyfans pages, and probably have wish lists. And most HAVE done tease hours or full nights even. Yet they won't consider it for their employers. It's actually a pity that this unpleasant attitude persists. But more money for less work/effort is their way now.

I agree with reeds outfits but she just does it for me lol
Also i havent really seen laura's tease shows because they are usually 4am ones
You know who used to do a great tease show mikaela witt i miss them Sad

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2018 09:16 by The Goatman.)
25-09-2018 09:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i am in agreement on that - the Minx did great tease shows...I think Fern should do more tease shows before going home where possible...we can but dream I suppose!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-09-2018 09:20
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(25-09-2018 09:10 )MadsS Wrote:  Obviously I'm pretty new on S66, and haven't really seen the old tease hours...
Mind you I'd rather watch Gigi Petite's implied nude tease hour, or Mikki B's tease hour rather than most nighttime shows.
But what is the point of the tease hour, is it to be more sexier on screen and talk dirtier on the phones? Or is it to get tits out and shake them about?
Talking to Gigi on the phones, for her it's more getting into to the limit costumes (showing as much without revealing anything) and being more filthy on the phones.( Which she likes more than the daytime restrictions)

I didnt even know gigi did tease showsSurprised but the way i look at it if you dress and do the same as you do on a dayshows like lucy-anna does it seem like a waste, as you say mikki shows a bit more which is fine but some basically dress the same and just lay there bladewave

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 09:20
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(25-09-2018 09:20 )babelover48 Wrote:  i am in agreement on that - the Minx did great tease shows...I think Fern should do more tease shows before going home where possible...we can but dream I suppose!!

For me Fernanda isnt my sort of lady i dont mean that as an insult im just saying i cant find a woman who could probably beat me up attractivelaugh Shes like 6ft talll

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 09:24
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

My personal favourite tease show was Zoe stollery's.
I had some high hopes pinned on her after that showing.
But alas, it wasn't to be.
25-09-2018 09:29
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(25-09-2018 09:29 )Bandwagon Wrote:  My personal favourite tease show was Zoe stollery's.
I had some high hopes pinned on her after that showing.
But alas, it wasn't to be.

Yeah she really put me off when she said in a interview she lost her virginity when she was 13 Surprised Call me old fashioned but thats just not something to be proud of

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 09:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

For me the best tease show babes are
Heather Kay
Laura Laine
Rebecca Kelly
Reed Amber
Fernanda Ferrari
Gigi Petite

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2018 10:05
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2018 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  For me the best tease show babes are
Heather Kay
Laura Laine
Rebecca Kelly
Reed Amber
Fernanda Ferrari
Gigi Petite

For me tease shows should be about putting a little more effort in to a performance than restrictions of all types during the daytime shows. Of the people on the above list all do this.
25-09-2018 11:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd add Kira Kadey to that list because her first one was very good. Admittedly she is restricted now but every so often she can get hotter.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-09-2018 11:28
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2018 09:20 )goatman222 Wrote:  I didnt even know gigi did tease showsSurprised but the way i look at it if you dress and do the same as you do on a dayshows like lucy-anna does it seem like a waste, as you say mikki shows a bit more which is fine but some basically dress the same and just lay there bladewave

Yes Gigi has done 3 I believe, in one of them when I was on the phone with her, she said I'm just gonna get naked Big Grin... In my opinion implied nudes give awesome shows. The movement might be restricted on TV but great pervcam shows
25-09-2018 11:40