Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2019 06:00 )Taon777 Wrote:  Like what the fuck is going on with this channel in the last month after Christmas?
Has anyone else noticed a lot of nights the women that were supposed to be on didn't bother turning up.

You then have one of the cougers being the main person on two or more of the three channels.
Like Saskia Jade decided to just get the hell out of there tonight LOL.

A great example actually happening right now Paige Green finished at 4am so theres the older lady on Lucy Gresty fine if you like her no problem but shes on the three channels until its over tonight no doubt like what hell indeed.

I have noticed in the weeks gone by also Linsey Dawn Mckenzie do be on alot lately like again that fines shes well liked & in this business along time now but if thats who Studio 66 are depended on for there nightshows often now fucking hell for indeed.

Theres no doubt women that do this job do not want to be on nights on Studio 66 with the exception of these new girls lately but who cares about them at the moment ahhh haa.

This channel is only good to see the damn dayshow girls do the tease shows now & no doubt thats where Studio 66 is amazing with the women they have for dayshows.

But heres a fucking crazy idea Studio 66 actually get these women that do these tease shows to be on your fucking nights shows.

Just imagine the how unmissable these 3 channels would be if Studio 66 could sort something out with likes of..

Cara Brett , Emma C get them to decide to do some nightshows even though they have stopped doing their tease shows.
Rebecca Kelly , Heather Kay , Gigi Petite they already do likes of 2 or 3 hours night tease shows get them to do normal full nightshows.

Also have more than than 3 women working the nightshows like Babestation do.

My ohh my how easy this channel could be great with the woman they have working for them already but as im thinking id say none of these women could not be bothered to do the nightshows.

This channel is useless and fucking bad indeed.

Saskia Jade DID NOT! get the hell out of there last night! She wasn’t well. As for more daybabes doing nights or tease hours, yes that would be great but the daybabes may not want to either do nights or not want to do more than they do.

As for having the likes of LDM on s66 often, that’s a no brainer. She’s one of the most popular uk glamour models/adult stars having been in the industry 25yrs this year so will have a massive fan base, a lot of whom will want to interact with her on s66 that they can’t do when seeing her films etc. S66 need to have a wide variety babes on that will bring in the calls etc. Can’t cater to just to the type of women you like.

You’ll be happy with the number of babes on tonight as there is 5 currently scheduled

Clare Richards (may not be in due to snow)
Kendall
Jennifer Jade
Stacey Carla
Cali Garcia (4am-5:30am)

5 scheduled for tomorrow too.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 12:46 by Rammyrascal.)
01-02-2019 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Could you imagine the tech issues studio 66 would have if evelyn did a nightshow... she shuts the servers down on dayshows

I miss Amber Coen
01-02-2019 13:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sorry to hear that Saskia was feeling unwell, I was enjoying her show until the screen went blank but then Paige was on/off most of the night. I don't know what Studio 66 are doing but it isn't a patch on what it used to be -hopefully these new sets(BS take note) will prove to be their saviour.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-02-2019 13:27
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

This channel is on life support for quite some time now. Time for a complete rebrand. Get rid of the name, staff and start all over again or just let it die...
01-02-2019 14:58
covkid Offline
Master Poster

What always gets me is what time some of the girls turn up for the night show. Paige last night turned up about 10.30, but Reed Amber is the worse example. She never turns up for her tease show (if you want to call it that) until at least 10.15 despite having been there all afternoon and being off air for about an hour beforehand. If a show starts at 10.00 make the girls start at that time.
01-02-2019 16:43
Momojoba Offline

I’m trying to find Hannah Martin

Has she left tv? I’m here to see her but she has no thread? Can someone tell me where to find her

Cheers
01-02-2019 17:20
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(01-02-2019 17:20 )Momojoba Wrote:  I’m trying to find Hannah Martin

Has she left tv? I’m here to see her but she has no thread? Can someone tell me where to find her

Cheers
She has left tv been gone now since september-ish
Her thread is in the studio 66 fanzone

I miss Amber Coen
01-02-2019 17:27
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Woooohooooo, Cali is back on something approaching night-time. About time. Could be exciting if she goes about it the right way and buys into the tease aspect. I've frankly gone off her due to the stories I've heard about exchanges and her utterly boring day-shows but a change might do her good and re-invigorate her. Hope she brings something somewhat fresh.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 17:43 by verybadroger.)
01-02-2019 17:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I am mildly surprised because two years ago Cali was asked on the chat box at BS if there was a chance she would come back on nights and her reply was "absolutely not a chance in hell" or words to that effect, so to see her switch channels but only do very early mornings is a real surprise but tinged with a bit of sadness as by that time I am asleep. I wonder if she might be persuaded to do earlier that 4am?

If it is to be believed then it is a stellar line up tonight including Stacey Carlaa and Jennifer Jade, Clare Richards plus new girl Kendall and the afore-mentioned Cali. I remain to be convinced they are all going to turn up though.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-02-2019 18:35
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

^^You were right to be sceptical. Quite good night so far though. Some good close ups of Linsey earlier and Becky has had some good moments.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
02-02-2019 01:23