Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(16-03-2019 20:24 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ It's the producers not letting her go nude.

I’m not saying that ain’t true as I believe it is the case but I don’t get why a producer would stop it happening
Is it just simply because they don’t trust that particular girl not to show all either deliberately or accidentally
17-03-2019 11:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Surely it doesn't take a degree in human behaviour to realise that these girls are going to get turned on by their callers and inevitably some will want them to go naked. Stacey Carla used to do a lot of naked stuff and one night on a small chaise-longue showed a bit more than usual, but it wasn't offensive or deliberate she just got horny and sexy. These producers are no fools, they know what we like but for some reason now feel that some girls have to cover up more this usual. The more established girls like Lola and now Ashlyn can go a bit further -and that is definitely what we want, not pretty statues in a chair all night.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-03-2019 12:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Guys that have been around a while will recognise this one from the book of Babeshow Weirdness... 

#29: When a babe who has a utter block on showing nip for TV ends up teasing crotch and ass way out of proportion to what she is doing with her top half...

There's a natural order of things with the male interaction with the female body (think of the American definitions of teenagers progressing through 'bases' in their quest towards the ultimate goal). When a babe, perversely, goes against that grain it feels odd, wrong, unsettling to the consumer. Prolonged it becomes just weird and ridiculous looking on one mightily crucial level.

A babe thrusting her crotch at camera, having throughly denied her target audience her top half, is like someone buying you a knickbocker glory ice cream and repeatedly telling you how wonderful the bottom layers are looking and that you're going to love those when you get them in a minute. But then adding you're not to touch the top layers, they are not for you... Well, that's just "huh?!" isn't it.

In other words, the babe's statement with one part of her body ends up denying that which she is giving off with the other half; the one she's doing precularly little with. It's incongruous to the viewer and ends up defeating so much of what she is trying to do in it's mixed signalling. The babe becomes more a hot looking picture once again in the eyes of the user at home - as opposed to the properly sexually available desirous creature that she is attempting to put over onscreen. More easily a predominantly freeloader object as opposed to a proper draw to sexual interaction.

And just to head off the inevitable wrongheaded criticism to these comments: This is NOT about seeing nip. In most cases these days guys will have seen the nip in question before, there is little particular strength to that desire in and of itself. No, of course, tease can be done very effectively without exposed nip, but the power in doing so has to stand or fall in the chance of nip being available to the punter at home. To deny any possibility of such a crucial erogonous zone in any crude and thorough way is to the complete dysfunction of the tease as a whole. Akin to a boxer entering the ring with one hand tied behind his back. He can be in the shape of his life but his work is going to suffer!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-03-2019 13:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ you saw Macy strange show lastnight as well then laugh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019 13:27 by winsaw.)
17-03-2019 13:25
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

As usual Macy tease show was useless!! I’ve never seen the girl remove her bra! She probably does for £3 a minute! She has done it on her OF site !
17-03-2019 15:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Didn't know that Macy has done a tease show! I've seen what she looks like naked on video that was uploaded to certain video places(which have since been removed) and she has a great body but her 'shows' were a little boring!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-03-2019 16:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-03-2019 00:28 )TheProf Wrote:  According to the original schedule (Now pulled from the website) it was supposed to be Jenn Jade and Ashlyn Shaw tonight !!!!!
Thank goodness someone saw sense and booked a much better line-up instead Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-03-2019 16:24
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

(17-03-2019 16:03 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Didn't know that Macy has done a tease show! I've seen what she looks like naked on video that was uploaded to certain video places(which have since been removed) and she has a great body but her 'shows' were a little boring!

As usual,s66 did not put the details on the schedule! I only guessed there would be a tease show because Paige green always finishes her show at 4 am !! The schedule says 5.30 ! Yesterday!
17-03-2019 17:19
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2019 17:19 )OldBailey Wrote:  
(17-03-2019 16:03 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Didn't know that Macy has done a tease show! I've seen what she looks like naked on video that was uploaded to certain video places(which have since been removed) and she has a great body but her 'shows' were a little boring!

As usual,s66 did not put the details on the schedule! I only guessed there would be a tease show because Paige green always finishes her show at 4 am !! The schedule says 5.30 ! Yesterday!

would ;love a gander of those tits, dont think she"s ever got them out though, what a waste
17-03-2019 18:08
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh, they are worth seeing(firm and ripe Big Grin ) but I think many of her pirated video clips have been removed from various sites. You might try via Google to find a link they must be somewhere on a web site.

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019 19:04 by GMach1.)
17-03-2019 18:19