Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: elite tv ?
Certainly a shaky start for this new BangBabes channel channel as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure if it's just my TV, but the set appears to be rather dark? Oh, I wonder if one of the girls went up them stairs they would magically appear on either 912, 948 or 959. Big Grin
02-04-2009 02:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dont mean this in a nasty way to ppl who thought this would be a diffrent alterative babe channel on tv. I mean what were you expecting we all know we cant see a babeworld/sexsation stream on tv.Yeah it might be simler to bangbabes but if what i hear on these forums time an time again is that no one challenges celltest now elite are back by paul rayomd give them a shot they only just launched today an only have six babes at the moment.Lets see who else they sign up etc before we make this bangbabes four.God u all seem to condem a channel after one day because its simler to all the other channels i wish to see all these ideas you all have to make one one channel diffrent to the other even though they all have to live by the same ofcom rules.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 03:01 by Wazo.)
02-04-2009 02:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Wazo Wrote:Dont mean this in a nasty way to ppl who thought this would be a diffrent alterative babe channel on tv. I mean what were you expecting we all know we cant see a babeworld/sexsation stream on tv.Yeah it might be simler to bangbabes but if what i hear on these forums time an time again is that no one challenges celltest now elite are back by paul rayomd give them a shot they only just launched today an only have six babes at the moment.Lets see who else they sign up etc before we make this bangbabes four.

True, but all the initial indications point to this channel being simply a BangBabes 4.

You can't ignore the fact that the women on this channel come from BangBabes, the set/graphics/smoke machine are all similar to BangBabes, plus, the guy who is running the show is the former producer at BangBabes. I think that's a pretty good reason why this channel is being classed as BangBabes 4, even if it is only a day old.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 03:04 by Chilly.)
02-04-2009 03:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I understand yeah point at the moment mate but what am saying is give it more than a day as they only have six babes an see if they sign anyone else in the next few weeks. Of course its gunna look simler if jamie was actually the man who created the current bangbabes an pad look. As i say were all baseing it at the moment as bangbabes four because there all ex bangbabes girls.
02-04-2009 03:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Wazo Wrote:I understand yeah point at the moment mate but what am saying is give it more than a day as they only have six babes an see if they sign anyone else in the next few weeks. Of course its gunna look simler if jamie was actually the man who created the current bangbabes an pad look. As i say were all baseing it at the moment as bangbabes four because there all ex bangbabes girls.

Nah, I reckon this guy (Jamie) will stick to what he already knows. It wouldn't surprise me if one or two new babes appear in the future, but at this moment in time he's probably trying to establish the channel with familiar faces.

I'm sure Sarah said both Kelly and Emily were on the hit list too, which indicates that more women from existing channels will move over to Elite, especially if they're offered more money.

Oh, remember Gemma Cherry? Wouldn't be surprised if some of the former BangBabe girls are also going to make a return. Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 03:29 by Chilly.)
02-04-2009 03:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Channel 911 + 965 Elite TV Discussion Thread
it was a bit limited in sum respects but they got into the cam angles a bit later on. it wasnt a bad show, but not a great 1... so yeah more of the same but not a bad start, i guess they think why change a format that has worked for them in the past.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-04-2009 08:04
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

I see the web site is owned by Vikki Thomas media. Is she one of the owners of the new channel along with Paul Raymond Media?
02-04-2009 09:14
robhojy Offline
Junior Poster

barbie doll channel, im not into any of those girls with their tuppleware tits haha, from all the hype i thought they were gona actually put the nicest girls on this channel, instead i think its just vicki opinion of whats nice, obviously herself, sorry to lower the tone but thats my opinion
02-04-2009 09:27
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

hedthorn Wrote:I see the web site is owned by Vikki Thomas media. Is she one of the owners of the new channel along with Paul Raymond Media?

I noticed that too.

Watched a bit of last nights show with Alexa & Dionne.Alexa I'm afraid does nothing for me particularly as she still manages to keep most of her gear on.(She should take lessons from Victoria!!)

I still think that having another channel is a good idea but it would be nice to see new girls not familiar faces.With the best will in the world wherever the girls pitch up they still look the same even if they wear a slightly dodgy wig(Alexa!!)At this rate I'm sure Cassie Tedd will pitch up or maybe even Heavenly as this is one channel they haven't appeared on yet!

Having said all that there is only one Babe I would like to see back and that is Precious but that's because she has been AWOL too long.

Give it time but definitely for me New Faces would give it the best start.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-04-2009 09:48
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Smile RE: elite tv ?
Haha Absolutely luv it, so here it is, I do work for EliteTV and I had no clue that this forum was so "spot on" in the way you actually seem to know and suss every damn thing out! - firstly Sorry for the cheap plugging techniques! I meant no insult!!..really!.. actually did the same on twitter...lol...I've clearly been educated... now.. MINDSET CHANGE - !! please understand I'm new to this!!)
After my first mistake I really feel its best to be honest, we and I can actually probably gain and learn a lot from you all!.....here it is!! we want to be the best channel we can be, we will strive to achieve that in anyway we can! I really don't give a fuck for bitter critics! but for actual babeshow lovers!!... lets do business!! -- tell me your thoughts, feelings and questions and I will honestly try and answer and fulfill them all, no lies, no cheap plugs --- bar the website! lol Smile

The Channel Launched yesterday!! A lot of effort and thought has been put into making the channel the best it can be for you!!, if your not happy tell me/us.

I've read alot of posts ref POACHING Girls from Bangbabes/Other Channels!? --- OF COURSE!! - THEIR THE BEST GIRLS IN THE BUSINESS! we want to be successful and we want the best! - we want the best girls for you on our channels !! - Thats business!!! if you were us wouldn't you do the same?!!.
No new channel is ever gonna be MASSIVELY different! - (I maybe wrong!?). But..... we are aiming to give you the best and give you an additional variety of top babe shows, give us a chance, tell us what you want and there's no excuses/drips on both parts.....it would be great to gain a mutual understanding/respect?

In summary, we really don't have to listen to anyone! but WE WANT TO, BECAUSE YOUR THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.

Its good to talk.

Once again apologies for the Newbie pluggage mistake.

Norm x

[Image: elitetvlogo.png]

skateguy Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:ABSOLUTELY LUV THIS NEW CHANNEL!!! WEBSITE LOOKS AWESOME TOO!!! Can't wait to see natalie heck!!!!!!!!

New channel that you love and you also found this forum today - looking like a great day for you so far Norm...
02-04-2009 10:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply