Serious Ofcom warning for Bang Media

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Serious Ofcom warning for Bang Media
(27-09-2010 12:03 )vostok 1 Wrote:  More trouble for Bang today:

In Breach
Early Bird
Tease Me TV (Freeview), 3 August 2010
"[i]Ofcom noted that the female presenter was wearing a revealing red lace bra and thong, red fish net stocking and suspenders, and red stilettos. During the broadcast the presenter adopted certain positions including lying on her side, back and front with her legs wide open, lying on her side with one leg raised in the air, and on all fours with her hips and buttocks raised. While in these positions the presenter repeatedly: stroked and touched her body including her crotch area, legs and breasts; moved and gyrated her hips in a sexually provocative way; and lightly jiggled her breasts. The presenter was also shown licking her lips and showing her tongue to reveal a tongue stud. A number of times during the broadcast the camera moved up and down the presenter’s body so that her covered breasts were shown in close up.[/ i]"

Early Bird
Tease Me TV (Freeview), 15 July 2010

Bang did not supply a recording of this show, so they were found in breach of Licence Condition 11. (retention and production of recordings)

Thats some description. Who actually writes these reports ?

I bet they watched it more than once (and made copies) Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2010 17:23 by mrwotzup.)
27-09-2010 17:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2010 12:03 )vostok 1 Wrote:  More trouble for Bang today:

In Breach
Early Bird
Tease Me TV (Freeview), 3 August 2010
"Ofcom noted that the female presenter was wearing a revealing red lace bra and thong, red fish net stocking and suspenders, and red stilettos. During the broadcast the presenter adopted certain positions including lying on her side, back and front with her legs wide open, lying on her side with one leg raised in the air, and on all fours with her hips and buttocks raised. While in these positions the presenter repeatedly: stroked and touched her body including her crotch area, legs and breasts; moved and gyrated her hips in a sexually provocative way; and lightly jiggled her breasts. The presenter was also shown licking her lips and showing her tongue to reveal a tongue stud. A number of times during the broadcast the camera moved up and down the presenter’s body so that her covered breasts were shown in close up."

Early Bird
Tease Me TV (Freeview), 15 July 2010

Bang did not supply a recording of this show, so they were found in breach of Licence Condition 11. (retention and production of recordings)

21st Century Britain? Absolutely pathetic. The rest of Europe just look on and laugh at us.

A tongue stud! I say burn her as a witch! She be a witch I tells ya!
27-09-2010 19:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that's fernanda theyre on about. didnt know she is a witch lol

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2010 20:26
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Does she weigh more than a duck?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-09-2010 20:44
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

2 complaints, Bang didnt supply a recording in one case claiming "difficulties" and didnt bother disputing the other one. Sounds as if theyve given up. The other explanation is that this was all going on during July when their sanctions case was due and about the same time they were being bombarded with complaints and investigations and being asked to pull 28 hours of records off the system. So explanation #2 is that they simply could not cope with the sheer volume of complaints. In IT it is called a Denial of Service Attack.

Gone fishing
27-09-2010 21:54
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2010 20:44 )rickhardo Wrote:  Does she weigh more than a duck?

Well I don't really know, mine is about the size of a large German sausage but I can't imagine it weighs less than Fernanda.

Sorry, just realised you wrote duck!Wink
27-09-2010 22:19
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

She "lightly jiggled her breasts"... who in the hell actually wrote that when formulating the official statement? Do you think they were;
A) Trying to be clinically accurate and avoid gratuitous imagery so as to retain the appearance of detached professionalism?
B) Remembering the show that they had, in fact, watched and enjoyed?
or C) Just getting off on the imagery as they wrote an intentionally titillating report?
This is the kind of 'complaint' that the Daily Mail might put together - and they'd publish it opposite some piccies of Kate Middleton on holiday in Bora Bora wearing her bikini.... I hate hypocritical right-wing 'puritans'.annoyedannoyedannoyed

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-09-2010 23:29
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

Bang not providing recordings is making their file a lot bigger and putting them at more risk of loosing their license.

The tongue stud, could be seen as trying to arrouse the viewers and sexual.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
27-09-2010 23:53
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(27-09-2010 23:53 )RCTV Wrote:  Bang not providing recordings is making their file a lot bigger and putting them at more risk of loosing their license.

The tongue stud, could be seen as trying to arrouse the viewers and sexual.

1) Yes, it would seem that way ; as Eccles said, it looks as though they've given up caring about it, which is baffling.

2) I think the whole point of Early Bird is to arouse the viewer and the visual content is very clearly overtly sexual. it's not a bad thing imho, BUT it was always going to be a recipe for disaster with PissOfcom in the background, wasn't it?Sad

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
28-09-2010 00:02
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

true. Although not just the bang channels, but the daytime shows in general, have got way more sexual even over the past 12 months, and it's not good. If you take Spain for example. The channels don't compete very much, but it is no wear near as sexual as the uk and the outfits aren't as skimpy, but they still get guys calling.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
28-09-2010 00:04