babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation One to encrypt?
If it was to happen then I would suspect that the girls that would be prepared to do it would be those that already do the webshow(Cherry,Amber,Jess,Tilly etc)I doubt any of the BS regulars would be keen(Camilla,Reede etc)After all when TVX did it there were only a few girls prepared to do the encrypted show.Also I doubt it would be free.Probably pay a decryption fee then a smaller call fee.However if they did get some of the TV girls to do it I suspect you would spend an enormous amount of time "listening in" because of a high call volume (it's bad enough when Lolly is on which is why I don't phone her anymore)which would probably end up being as expensive as phone at the normal rates.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 11:29 by speedybert.)
01-03-2010 11:21
Find all posts by this user
coin Offline
Tool

As thread starter, I have heard something is afoot, I am not revealing my source. BSX has been a modicum of success and there are scenarios being worked on as I write to build on this, difficult though with the restraints on broadcasting in the UK. BS1 encrypting was not exclusive, should be a BS Station to encrypt? or at least become more adventurous. Has anyone watched Naked News (Ladybits frosted out!!) on Playboy One before encryption.......well. I'm saying nothing more?
01-03-2010 12:19
admin. Offline
Administrator

You don't need to reveal your source or say anything more. As already stated, Babestation may well be trying something 'extra' before very long.
01-03-2010 13:22
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

As far as i can remember when naked news was on 901 they had the ladies pussy area blurred out. The same as sportsxxx did years ago.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 13:32 by SirAssAlot.)
01-03-2010 13:31
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

which is pointless
01-03-2010 13:48
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Well Mr Admin if its not free and you going to charge I have an idea. make the charge a nightly one and allow people to do it via the premium text service. You would be surprised how many people would go for that rather than be arsed to get up find their wallet at 2.00am in the morning with wives and girlfriends wondering what you doing!!!! when they can just press the digits and bingo,bongo bango, Lolly is in your screen at 90 degree angles!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-03-2010 14:26
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(01-03-2010 10:34 )hucker123 Wrote:  dont start charging people to watch babestation that will be a no go from the off when its been free for years do something decent for a change you tight fucks

very well put, we could do with you in the electionWink

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
01-03-2010 14:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Did they not try this before with Livexxxx and that fell on its arse.
It is nice to see cellcast still coming up with old but new ways to bleed even more money out of their customers
01-03-2010 14:52
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(01-03-2010 14:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Did they not try this before with Livexxxx and that fell on its arse.
It is nice to see cellcast still coming up with old but new ways to bleed even more money out of their customers

Did it fall on its arse? I did use a couple of times and it worked fine for me? What happened to it?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-03-2010 14:54
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(01-03-2010 14:54 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(01-03-2010 14:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Did they not try this before with Livexxxx and that fell on its arse.

Did it fall on its arse? I did use a couple of times and it worked fine for me? What happened to it?

low numbers meant it died ,

i dont see this encryption thing working as stated by others none of the main girls would do it, and it would be left to the web show girls to do it, and i dont think they would be as successful on tv.
01-03-2010 15:15
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra