cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

I work at Bang Babes...

Rawdog Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: I work at Bang Babes...
(01-03-2010 14:26 )Chilly Wrote:  I'd love to see the babes do some pole dancing, so the 'strip club' set making a comeback would be nice.

Some sort of 60s set could be good. I can just imagine the girls dressed like this. Smile

Dude that's a picture of fucking children.....that's pretty shitting inappropriate as a suggestion for a show like bangbabes...Sad

Truth is beauty, beauty is truth. That is all ye on earth know and all ye need to know.
02-03-2010 03:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

You honestly think I want to see children on these shows? Rolleyes That was just the first pic I used when I googled '60s outfits', to be honest, I didn't even notice they were kids until you mentioned it. Blush

Just for you I'll post another pic to indicate the outfits that I thought the babes could wear if they built a '60s set'. I'll also edit the pic in my first post with this one too. Hopefully the person in this pic is old enough. Wink

[Image: jkaxif.jpg]
02-03-2010 03:48
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

A beach set,if you can use sand and girls in Bikinis is always good. A bedroom set,would be good too with the girls in sexy nighties and pyjamas. The return of the train carriage would be nice too,so we could see and phone jemma on itSmile
02-03-2010 07:32
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Being a daytime viewer only, here are a few suggestions that would do it for me on the day shows. The girls must be dressed accordingly though.

1. Office set (my very favourite).
2. Bar/pub/diner, with stools at the front so the girls (as barmaids/waitresses) can sit down if they wish. They could also walk behind the bar and lean forward amongst other things.
3. Classroom, with the girl as a schoolgirl or teacher (if a schoolgirl, i’d prefer to steer away from the tartan/pleated skirt and long socks though).
4. Something involving nurses.
5. Church!? Girls dressed as nuns are a real turn on – especially when they show their big boobs and/or cleavage, legs too!
6. The airline set, trolley dollies and such like.
7. Return of the tube carriage set return that was on a few months back.

I appreciate that some of these have been suggested already now (i’m late posting this reply).
02-03-2010 09:06
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

How about a bikini beach scene, with some top heavy girls wearing tiny bikinis, throwing beachballs around, and rubbing lotion on each other. this way they can stand without the need to wear highheels.

here are some bikini suggestions.
[Image: 44706_varij29_123_1135lo.jpg]
[Image: 44785_varij34_123_243lo.jpg]
[Image: 44954_varij99_123_164lo.jpg][Image: 80721_j_blase2_04_2_123_893lo.jpg]
[Image: joanna01-119.jpg][Image: joanna01-122.jpg]
[Image: pinkbutterflystrapless.jpg]
[Image: micro-bikini-8.jpg]
[Image: micro_g_string_swim_suit_in_hot_pink_rubber.jpg]

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
02-03-2010 10:25
Bennyd63 Offline
18andkeen

Hey guys,

I've had some awesome feedback here. Oddly, many of the things that have been suggested I already have designs for so hopefully you should be seeing many of them in the nearby future. Really liked the James Bond ideas and as i'm a big film buff I loved the Moloko bar idea too. The "my bedroom" set is a good idea too (maybe we can run a competition...?) It takes a week or so to put most of them together so I should be able to get most of these running by summer.

Next week... Greggs Bakery! Girls wearing fishnets on their heads instead of legs will be showing you how to make sausage roll filling....

Just kidding, but hats off to you guys and some of these ideas. Thanks for the support too.

Ben
02-03-2010 21:37
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I would just like to say what a great job you have done mate. How about a school set bud think it would go down a treat. Oh and if possible i think the day sets could do with a bit of spice adding to them sure a man of your talents can work his magic lol
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 12:52 by Trickster.)
03-03-2010 12:51
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2010 21:37 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  Hey guys,

I've had some awesome feedback here. Oddly, many of the things that have been suggested I already have designs for so hopefully you should be seeing many of them in the nearby future. Really liked the James Bond ideas and as i'm a big film buff I loved the Moloko bar idea too. The "my bedroom" set is a good idea too (maybe we can run a competition...?) It takes a week or so to put most of them together so I should be able to get most of these running by summer.

Next week... Greggs Bakery! Girls wearing fishnets on their heads instead of legs will be showing you how to make sausage roll filling....

Just kidding, but hats off to you guys and some of these ideas. Thanks for the support too.

Ben

Looks at my avatar.... That would be an amazing idea!!!
03-03-2010 13:16
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Just going to add to the general praise for the sets you guys have done. There's been some really well designed set pieces and they've really made the shows more watchable as a result. Great job.

As for ideas..

Bouncy Castle set - you know it makes sense. Hilarity, comfort and the obvious attractions all on one.

A Circus / Big top set. Hang on, stay with me here.. I don't mean clown outfits and fire juggling, but the setting allows plenty of outfit variety, plus props to allow sitting, standing and lying down.

Don't think clowns and elephant dung, think more like a variation of the more closed in areas of this setting:

Alternatively, if you're looking for the more familiar, I don't think you've done a kitchen set yet. Just leave the cutlery out.
03-03-2010 13:22
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(02-03-2010 09:06 )schmoo Wrote:  Being a daytime viewer only, here are a few suggestions that would do it for me on the day shows. The girls must be dressed accordingly though.

1. Office set (my very favourite).
2. Bar/pub/diner, with stools at the front so the girls (as barmaids/waitresses) can sit down if they wish. They could also walk behind the bar and lean forward amongst other things.
3. Classroom, with the girl as a schoolgirl or teacher (if a schoolgirl, i’d prefer to steer away from the tartan/pleated skirt and long socks though).
4. Something involving nurses.
5. Church!? Girls dressed as nuns are a real turn on – especially when they show their big boobs and/or cleavage, legs too!
6. The airline set, trolley dollies and such like.
7. Return of the tube carriage set return that was on a few months back.

A few more:
8. Police HQ incorporating a jail cell, or just the jail cell. The girl could be either the police woman (US or UK version) or the inmate.
9. A skanky alley! Girls dressed as "ladies of the night"! Could have one of those metal bins found in these alleys (adapted?) so they could sit/lean etc on it.
04-03-2010 13:46

gemma hiles