Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Some info please....

haroldsakata Offline
Apprentice Poster

Some info please....
Hi all,

First post so sorry if this is elsewhere....

Found the Forum by accident recently & so far so good! - Anyway often flick the sky channels & have a look at the various lovely ladies but was wondering...... What are limits nowadays on whats allowed & why did it seem to be a lot naughtier a few years back?

Thanks
11-12-2008 19:44
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Some info please....
There not allowed to talk dirty until 9pm because of ofcom

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-12-2008 19:47
haroldsakata Offline
Apprentice Poster

kalel76 Wrote:There not allowed to talk dirty until 9pm because of ofcom

Right but what are they allowed to show & when can they show it....
11-12-2008 19:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

They can show their breasts from around 9.30pm onwards (until 5.30am). They can't show their pussy at all although there are sometimes slips.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2008 19:54 by skateguy.)
11-12-2008 19:54
haroldsakata Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:They can show their breasts at around 9.30pm. They can't show their pussy at all although there are sometimes slips.

Cheers - but why was it WAAAAY dirtier years ago? The good old Fay & sandy Chocolate starfish FTG days?
11-12-2008 19:55
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Because it was a new concept a few years ago. When Ofcum realised what was happening, it drew up legislation forcing the channels to cut out the explicit nature of the earlier shows.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
11-12-2008 20:03
haroldsakata Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:Because it was a new concept a few years ago. When Ofcum realised what was happening, it drew up legislation forcing the channels to cut out the explicit nature of the earlier shows.

Cheers skateguy - you know yer stuff. Hopefully they'll start pushing the boundaries again - the world needs people like that.
11-12-2008 20:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

if you wanna see everything babeworld and sexstation have a livestream on the net.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-12-2008 20:32
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

They already push the boundries. Called pay per view or webcams Wink
Actually looking back a few years even then the channels weren't sure what they'd offer as some offered more explicit whilst some were more chat based.
I'm expecting with the current trend for the explicit to go web and chat to be the norm as even now if you take the letter of the law they are pushing beyond what they should be offering already. I'm not talking about the adult material here that is fine, but they are pushing it when coming to promoting the phone lines if someone got picky and decided to clamp down Sad

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2008 20:51 by Red.)
11-12-2008 20:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

skateguy Wrote:Because it was a new concept a few years ago. When Ofcum realised what was happening, it drew up legislation forcing the channels to cut out the explicit nature of the earlier shows.

Deliberate funny, Freudian slip or simple spelling mistake?Smile
11-12-2008 23:45
Thread Closed