Posting Machine

RE: Dani Thompson
so am i
22-07-2011 20:39
Find all posts by this user
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dani Thompson
(21-07-2011 19:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ooohhh very good news, missed dani on the babeshows. best bet is xxXpandedtv

Good call Rammy, Dani has confirmed on her forum that it is Xxxpanded tv.

going to have to keep your eyes peeled on monday! i've enjoyed having a bit of time off and i wasn't really planning on going back on a channel as i've liked being able to work from home but i was approached and offered quite a nice deal which means i can do a couple of days on tv and work from home online for the same company so i'm coming out of channel retirement!

yes, it's xxxpanded and they have a new tv show and a web cam service, also photo and video footage!

no, it's just on tv like normal babe show and then in my free time i can go on the website and do some gsl style webcam which will get a bit nakeder etc!

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
24-07-2011 13:58
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV