Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.3 Average

FAO Paige Lovers

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: FAO Paige Lovers
I don't think anyone was making fun of you at all Paige, it was just the way that Mike wrote the original article that wound a few people up (although I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it).

All the best with the site, I'll certainly be checking it out when it goes live! Happy New Year.
31-12-2008 17:34
Find all posts by this user
GreenDragon Offline

Good for you. Was rather impressed when caught you on The Chat saying how you came over to the uk without anything, started in a hostel etc. There's a few people on here just to wind up it seems, but a bucketload of fans too. I think the initial post just confused some people!
31-12-2008 17:38
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks Sylar and Green Dragon. I just wanted to clear it up im not that bothered really. Hope you guys have a fab new year. Lots of love x
31-12-2008 18:26
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

Can't be bothered to read through all of these posts, but just wanna know. Is there a Paige website then or not?!

N why that mikepar guy woz tryin to keep the website a secret I don't know! Its a joke rele...
31-12-2008 19:15
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

N ye I've not heard a bad word said against paige on here before??? So dunno wot thats all about... I think Paige is beautiful!
31-12-2008 19:16
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

hello gregsta01, there is a paige website huni it's simply not live yet as im waitin on a few things mwah x and thank you for the compliment!
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2008 19:41 by paige tyler.)
31-12-2008 19:39
GreenDragon Offline

It'll be a webpaige! Ha! See what I... ahhh, nevermind Big Grin
31-12-2008 19:49
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Made my point earlier in the thread but it's good to see that things have been cleaned up since I posted.

Though, looking back on things I was wrong when I said "I don't see the point..." etc, I'm sure the babestation daytime and party people websites are still popular even if they don't offer nudity, so bit of a moot point really.

Either way, best of luck with everything Paige.
31-12-2008 20:12
Dreamlander Offline

I think people get annoyed when a fan takes it upon themselves to be a forum 'bodyguard' for a girl and the person the thread is concerning can get misrepresented very easily.I am glad you can now speak directly with us because you will find nearly all of us gentlemanly in our posts,hopefully!
You are, without doubt, the most popular daytime girl on the 900 channels and if your website has that personal touch like you said it will be very successful.
All the best for 2009 and well done on beating the Aussies!

Dreamlander
01-01-2009 19:43
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Paige Cronje Wrote:Just wanted to clear some things up on this website thing, like or dislike me the website is something i am doing out of party people, it's something i have wanted to do for ages purely for me and nothing else. I am not asking you to like it or even to look at it, it's not a secret im open to telling who ever wants to know about it, the reason ive not said anything is purely for threads like this. The site is not ready to go live simple as. Sorry if you feel the need to make fun of me and my decisions thats purely your choice. With that said I hope you all have a nice new years! All the best for 2009 much love Paige x

Paige I would not make fun or do anything to upset you and fully respect you and fully back you in all you do.
I would love to know how your website is coming along.

Love & Kisses

Spacey
12-02-2009 21:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV