* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.26 Average

Amateur or professional?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Amateur or professional?
There seems to be a trend with a couple of channels just lately, namely Live 960 and Sport, to audition non-glamour 'first time on tv' girls, so my question is, do you prefer the professional type or the amatuer?

I come down firmly in the amatuer camp. They're usually prettier - as far as natural beauty goes, hardly ever have the 'comedy tits' that infest so many of the other channels, never pout, and tend not to fake arousal in that annoying way so many professional glamour models do. I also find that uncertainty and sligh nervousness very appealing too. You also have to consider the fact that they're usually unfamiler with the rules, meaning there's a good chance they'll start off by giving a performance that scares the shit out of the producer.

If I was in control, all but one of the channels would be for amatuers. I say all but one because I'm not looking to put anyone out of work here Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 12:31 by StanTheMan.)
05-03-2010 12:29
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Amatuer or professional?
Have to disagree with you stan. Dont get me wrong, i like the amateur babes too, the glances at the producers and the worried looks. Remember one girl, sadly not on the channels now, started her first shift be pulling down her panties and showed her bush! The producer went nut,s , it was hilarious. Amateurs to professionals, about 50/50 would be good for everyoneSmileSmile
05-03-2010 12:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-03-2010 12:59 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Remember one girl, sadly not on the channels now, started her first shift be pulling down her panties and showed her bush! The producer went nut,s , it was hilarious.

Now you see that's what I'm talking about, and that's why I'm right! Why didn't I see that? Big Grin
05-03-2010 13:18
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Always enjoy a new fresh girl,so it's amateur for me
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 14:39 by dondoe returns.)
05-03-2010 14:39
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(05-03-2010 12:29 )StanTheMan Wrote:  There seems to be a trend with a couple of channels just lately, namely Live 960 and Sport, to audition non-glamour 'first time on tv' girls, so my question is, do you prefer the professional type or the amatuer?

If I was in control, all but one of the channels would be for amatuers. I say all but one because I'm not looking to put anyone out of work here Big Grin

but wouldnt that mean the girls could only do one show? otherwise they would become professionals, thus meaning you would need an endless supply of new talent to keep up your demand for amateurs...Tongue

I agree that its always good to see a fresh face with natural assets but a lot of the girls then go on to "further their careers" when they have earned the money to do so and get boob jobs, fake tans, liposuction and botox etc so i think its something that is just not attainable even if your good self were to find themselves in charge!!!

EDIT: If you do find yourself in charge i'll be happy to oversee the auditioning process for you Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 15:21 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
05-03-2010 15:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-03-2010 15:19 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(05-03-2010 12:29 )StanTheMan Wrote:  There seems to be a trend with a couple of channels just lately, namely Live 960 and Sport, to audition non-glamour 'first time on tv' girls, so my question is, do you prefer the professional type or the amatuer?

but wouldnt that mean the girls could only do one show? otherwise they would become professionals, thus meaning you would need an endless supply of new talent to keep up your demand for amateurs...Tongue

There is that. When does an amateur become a professional? And anyway, boob jobs/liposuction/botox/fake tans would mean instant dismisal if I were in charge, so that wouldn't be an issue Big Grin
05-03-2010 15:47
H-H Offline
Junior Poster

Be nice to see some live modelling contests from nightclubs. Girls who know what they've got but don't make their living showing it off and have that unpredictable element.

I love Muffin, Muffin-the-Mule.
09-03-2010 02:37
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

I have to agree with Stan as long as Amanda does the training because we know that would get ratings up.
09-03-2010 02:55
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Professional or Amateur?
Im undecided cos there both pretty good

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
10-06-2010 12:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im the same. always good to see a non lads mag babe on the channels (like mica martinez) but also like seeing the big name glamour models on the channels (like kitty lea and alice goodwin)

Piper Niven Superfan
10-06-2010 17:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV