babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Spice Extreme Free to View

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Spice Extreme Free to View
I don't know if this has been mentioned already (didn't know where to look) but with all the talk of Bangbabes 'coming soon' news I decided to record 902 the other night, as the EPG was sheduling 'free view' right the way through - the only exception being a named programme starting at 04:00. Just as I'd imagined the freeview was made up of the same 15 mintue advert on a constant loop, but at 04:00 when the programme started it didn't encrypt like I was expecting it to. I got rather excited as you can imagine, but after half an hour of this film I began to wonder if I was watching Movies4Men in the middle of the afternoon. If this is what the subscribers were getting, then I can't even begin to imagine their anger at having to pay for it. We were treated to the left cheek of a woman's arse as she climed into a bath, but other than that it was strictly 'cut away when the sex scene starts' fare. Unbelievably bad.
05-03-2010 12:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Spice Extreme Free to View
Already been mentioned in the news on new channels thread at the start of the week stan. Has gone FTA in preparation for bangbabes to launch on it when they finally do launch.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 12:59 by Wazo.)
05-03-2010 12:58
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

I have to agree with you Stan. I caught the last couple of minutes of the programme on Spice Extreme this morning which looked just as bad. There was a woman and a man talking on an empty beach, fully clothed, followed by a few moments of kissing and then them running off into the distance - fades out. It was from 1999 so very old as well.

Who the hell would pay to watch this PG rated shit?

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
06-03-2010 21:57
H-H Offline
Junior Poster

The big boys seem to be bailing out as fast as they can. Several licences have been handed back. It must now cost 10p a night to show tape loops on 902. Wouldn't be surprised if the March 1 cut-off co-incided with the end of some kind of facilities contract.

I love Muffin, Muffin-the-Mule.
06-03-2010 23:26

babestation xtra