mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

Mica Martinez - S66 Daytime - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Mica Martinez - Daytime Chat
lol at this. i jumped on cali garcia's upskirt and on the monitor in front of her where she would normally see a feed for her own cam, is the s66 studio feed from mica...
STALKER MUCH! lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-04-2016 13:57
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Mica Martinez is stunning
I seen her for the first time about fifteen minutes ago and really liked her
I love studio 66 an all their birds but I think I sometimes just get disappointed when it seems like the TV is a second choice for the webcams show is the on-screen TV girls camera isn't positioned very well,I never watch the webcams and just love the telly version but I understand and appreciate the channels is trying to give more variety for everyone

P's mica is stunning like Shy
Hope you all have a good day/have a great evening too Wink

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
05-04-2016 14:05
poselover Offline
Junior Poster

(05-04-2016 13:57 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol at this. i jumped on cali garcia's upskirt and on the monitor in front of her where she would normally see a feed for her own cam, is the s66 studio feed from mica...
STALKER MUCH! lol...

Please can someone upload video of her bare foot about an hour ago,very nice,cheers
05-04-2016 14:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol mate call back either tonight or tomorrow morning you should find a clip that works for ya...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-04-2016 14:57
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Nice to see a pretty and quality nightshow babe do a dayshow.
It just changes things up a bit. Big Grin

It would be nice to see other pretty nightshow girls doing the one off dayshow. Just as a change of pace. Surely this would be beneficial to the channel.

It would also be good to see some of the regular dayshow girls do a nightshow or tease hour, (I MEAN A PROPER TEASE HOUR).
Obviously if the dayshow girl is not comfortable doing anything beyond a dayshow then it is counter productive.
However there are definitely a few.
It just mixes things up a bit, keeps things fresh and provides more options.
05-04-2016 19:13
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(05-04-2016 19:13 )Block Wrote:  Nice to see a pretty and quality nightshow babe do a dayshow.
It just changes things up a bit. Big Grin

It would be nice to see other pretty nightshow girls doing the one off dayshow. Just as a change of pace. Surely this would be beneficial to the channel.

It would also be good to see some of the regular dayshow girls do a nightshow or tease hour, (I MEAN A PROPER TEASE HOUR).
Obviously if the dayshow girl is not comfortable doing anything beyond a dayshow then it is counter productive.
However there are definitely a few.
It just mixes things up a bit, keeps things fresh and provides more options.

couldn't agree more about some daytime girls doing a nightshow or two would be awesome abbey b and Mikaela would be my choice.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 15:52 by jackster100.)
05-04-2016 19:47
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Mica looking in top notch shape! That ass is awesome, you could crack walnuts in that ass it's that toned! And don't get me started on her stomach....ABS ALERT!!! So fit, great to see her on
05-04-2016 20:17
Charlemagne Offline

Impressive 1st show.
Are we sure that it's the same Mica as this version was smiling all the time Smile.

06-04-2016 06:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol mate. every time shes moved channel smiling mica turns up. then after a few weeks, she gets into a funk and moody mica makes an appearance. was always my biggest gripe with her.
well not with her personally, you are the person you are. but you could see every shift the smile slowly fade as she got more and more disheartened by the job.
p.s any word on caty?

07-04-2016 12:16
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Mica is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-04-2016 18:33
Thread Closed 

mica martinez