Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Elite TV's 1st Birthday

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Elite TV's 1st Birthday
Hi All,

So it was about this time 12 months ago that we were busy putting the finishing touches to the Elite TV studios and preparing to launch our first babe channel! Crazy to think a year has passed already and what a year it has been.

So to celebrate one year in the business we thought what could we do?
Well aside from all go out have a party and get really pissed we thought we could make April a very special month indeed by doing a few things.

1: Launch a new channel
Yes Elites 3rd channel will be launching in April, we were originally hoping to launch on April 01st again but due to a few technical hold ups it looks like we my not make it until a week or so later. Everyone is doing their best but April 01st looks unlikely. At some point in April though you will have 3 channels of Elite TV to watch all your favourite Elite girls 24 hours a day. In the meantime you will just have to make do with having one of your favourite babes on 914 & 965 at the same time.

2: Launch a new website
Now this WILL be arriving on April 01st and what a big one this is.
Yes here at Elite we are proud to announce the launch of the one and only
Ms Anna Lovatos very own site.
Look out on the forum in the coming days for an exclusive preview of what to expect from annalovatoonline.com. All I can say is this site is SUPER HOT. Anna has pulled out all the stops to deliver some content that even had us guys in the office's jaws dropping. Im sure when you all see the trailer you will agree that April 01st is not a day for fools!

3: A special line up
Expect a big day on April 1st that's all I will say for now!

4: Cheap Calls
For one day only we will be slashing our prices to £0.35 per minute. So for all of you who have never called or are on a tight budget then get that phone topped up because you wont want to miss out!

5: A special project
For all of you who religiously clip the shows we have got together with the forums very own Bluearmy (aka King Of The Clips) and are working on something to recognise the hard work and effort that goes in to all of your clips. Look out for more news on this here on the forum soon.

Well that's it for now. Would love to hear about all your best and worst memories of the last year of Elite so get posting. Big shouts go out to all the people here on the forum that have supported us over the last year. All the feedback both positive and negative has been greatly appreciated. Special mentions go out to

bluearmy71 (King of the Clips)
SxciiSooky (the gorgeous one.x)
Wazo (Dionnes Bitch!)
DionneFan (Dionnes other bitch, she is greedy)
dev1984 (Dionnes 3rd Bitch, I told you she was greedy)
ooginator (Dionnes last but not least bitch)
dev1984 (She is working on a football team of bitches)
Freebird (Danicas bitch!)
Rise (where is Danica?)
Rammyrascal (we go waaaaaaay back)
Chilly (Jamies Bitch!)
tsurugi (The beared wonder)
oopnorth (its grim up there)
Tintin (he likes it doggy, no standing please)
perana68 (he likes them natural, no GM babes, strictly organic)
astonv1 (he supports Aston Villa, dont hold it against him)
Josh (a true posting machine)
MARCCE (its been a love hate relationship)
TheDude (He loves our tunes really)
Digital Dave (like TheDude he's bang in to our music and not interested in the girls)
LazyD (as the man said he's "an old fashioned wanker" and we love him)
speedybert (can you tell me how to get.....)
theone1986(Annas bitch and if she finds out about you and Alana its curtains for u)
thinwhiteduke (first post in the elite tv chat & discussion thread April 01st 2009)
Hexit (should have got him into tame Natalie Heck when we had the chance)
chrislatimer (the top 5 man)
vostok 1 (he's here, hes there, he's every f**king where)
HannahsPet (ermmmmm he's Hannahs pet innit!)
Rael 74 (Ashley Emma has her eye on you)
G@Z (I miss him)
Mister Gummidge (he keeps us in check)
Sm© (super mod/call recorder. He's the guy you call if you need a phone tapped)
skateguy (he's binary, doesn't exist except in code, he's in the ether)
admin (he's the admin man!)

And to all those i missed off the list a massive THANK YOU.
In a year we have notched up a massive 21,685 posts in 259 Threads.
That's an average of 83.7 posts per thread proving this to be the most popular and busiest area of the forum by a country mile!

Looking forward to sharing the year ahead with all you.

April here we come!

Jamie

SmileBig GrinWinkBig GrinSmileWinkTongueWinkSmileBig GrinTongueWinkBig GrinSmileBig GrinTongue
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 02:12 by elitetvonline.)
18-03-2010 02:10
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
You old charmer you Wink

Glad it's been a good year - here's to another (don't get greedy, I'll wish you good luck for another year in 12 months time Big Grin)

Heart

18-03-2010 02:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

It been a year since u launched seems to have flown by Surprised. Keep up the good work as its the best set of channels out there. Looking forward to April then an here is to another great year at elite.Big Grin

Bazinga!
18-03-2010 02:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant belive its been a year since elite has launched. In my opinion its one of the top 3 babechannels along with Babestation and Bangbabes. my fav elite moment have been. getting tommie-jo to do nights having been just a day girl on bs, getting danica from the pad and turning her to the darkside. also getting all the glamour models as well especially sammie pennington, cara brett and kitty lea

like the plans youve got to mark elite's 1st birthday especially the third channel and the special line up on elite that night. Know Anna Lovato is one of the babes. can you give any hints as to the other babes

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2010 10:39
r0y7n Offline
Master Poster

(18-03-2010 02:10 )elitetvonline Wrote:  So to celebrate one year in the business we thought what could we do?
Well aside from all go out have a party and get really pissed we thought we could make April a very special month indeed by doing a few things.

Nah, you were right with that first idea.

Just get Caty to bring you all back up tae Glesga for the night, we'll show you lightweight Londoners how it's done Cool

But you're buying.... at £2 a min, don't act like you can't afford it Wink
18-03-2010 10:45
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Happy Birthday Elite!

Thanks for providing me with a year of very sleepless nights and days.......sod it thanks for a year of total sleep deprivation Wink

From the start your quality was there for all to see and its just keeps getting better!
18-03-2010 14:23
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

The year has gone mighty quick, seems like only yesterday we were all awaiting the launch of this new channel called 'Elite TV'. Big Grin

18-03-2010 14:29
milfman Offline
Junior Poster

seen this - - whats the deal here jamie ?

please tell me you have managed to get brooke over ?

http://www.brooke-lee-playmates.com/uk-babes-live-chat/

mm
18-03-2010 14:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Happy Birthday Elite
Nice to see you bowing down to the Bearded WonderWink

Good work on within a year making elite the best and most popular channel. But as good as it is it can still improve and i have several ideas that i shall PM you that will concrete its greatness.

I will give you one for free.....
Bring back The Heck she is a sure ratings winnerWink

P.S TJ still sucks on the old dog and boneTongue
18-03-2010 16:26
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Happy Birthday Elite, best channel, picture quality, and naturally gorgeous babes i.e. Kitty Lea, Danica, Sammie P and the two Knights
18-03-2010 20:21
Thread Closed