babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Toya Carlos

thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Toya Carlos
Wonder how outraged madhatter was when Danielle used to present on the chat...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-03-2010 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Yep its an outrage and yes Danielle was on the chat for a while but she left but I've never watched any of her shows now or spoken to her since. I'm just not into those other sort of girlies shows just worried that if they have more girls who was on from channels since the other show became more spiced up they might try to do the same here with the chat. We have people who have been watching the chat for years and don't want them to put them off. Its not just about how a girl look put its that repour she has on screen with the viewers and not everyone can do it. I did like dannielle but because she was someone my age group. Most if not all even though nice are all 20 something on the chat. Older ladies in thier 30's can look nice. Having Toya on the chat I'm just not sure it will be diffrent. But I'm one of these people who get use to favourets. Just never been a fan of Toya, but maybe she'll change and be diffrent and fit in only time will tell and that my view it not to have a pop or to have a kick at the girl, but I was happy with what we have got on the chat and I can say that after watching now for a few years, but I guess the ones who have don't count to them as a good looking girl will always draw in more people or should I say men..

(28-03-2010 18:24 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  Wonder how outraged madhatter was when Danielle used to present on the chat...Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2010 21:28 by madhatter13.)
28-03-2010 21:22
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Think you should wait and see what Toya has to offer. You might find out that she's more than a pair of tits and can actually string two sentences together. Why she would waste her time on people like you I don't know. Perhaps that's what puts her above you, she's non judgemental. Will be sadly missed by me and other like minded pervs...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-03-2010 21:35
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think you've got much to worry about Toya attracting viewers from other channels to spice things up Mr Madhattter

The Chat is a different world from Channel 960 and the other girlie shows. As an occasional fan of those shows but someone who enjoys both normal and naughty conversation, I wouldn't dream of paying £1.50 a minute to chat just about the weather or politics I can do that in the office or with my neighbour for nothing....you do and that's fair enough.

Personally I loved chatting to Toya as she is very genuine and great company, give her time to settle and hopefully you'll see that for yourself. I would have thought the main criteria for your show is good presenting skills and a wide knowledge of subjects, the two girls I saw on Saturday were neither in my opinion, so give Toya a chance.

Total respect to Toya if The Chat is the road she has decided to follow I wish her all the best.
28-03-2010 22:45
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Good luck to Toya at the chat. She's got looks and personality so she'll be fine if she's given a chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-03-2010 22:59
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

One presenter is not going to fundamentally change a programme. Each programme has criteria within which they operate and all presenters have to adhere to these or they will soon be on their way. Quite simply it comes down to a question of:

1) Can Toya stick to the rules?
2) Is she going to be any good at the job?

To be honest, the answer to 1) has to be yes - Toya is a professional. This is her livelyhood. The answer for 2) is we will have to wait and see but I can't see any reason why not.

The polarisation here is quite amusing. On the one hand you have those people who are sad that they won't get to see Live 960 style daytime performances from Toya any more - to me it was a privilege and not a right. On the other hand you have those who quite irrationally think that you just shouldn't have that sort of person on The Chat.

The irony of it all is that the one person whose opinion actually counts is Toya. If she wants to move to this sort of presenting (and I can tell you she isn't the first and most definitely won't be the last babe show presenter to make that decision) then who are we to criticize her decision?

I might be alone here, but my only sadness is that we won't get a good look at those amazing eyes any more. Oh well, I've still got the screen caps and my memories.

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2010 00:03 by DGxxx.)
29-03-2010 00:02
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Its a pity but its toya choice anyway at least shes still on tv

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
29-03-2010 13:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe she moved so she could be taken seriously by the media and get bigger presenting jobs maybe for channels like ITV.
29-03-2010 13:39
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

I'm sure a lot of girls are wasted on the more adult shows where they just get to go through the old routine of pouting and posing, at least on The Chat they get a chance to show their own personalities and different sides to themselves. I for one trust Bambi's judgement in who she appoints to the show to maintain standards. Didn't get to see Toya's chat debut so can't comment on her presenting style but I would like to say welcome to The Chat Toya and I look forward to making your aquaintance soon.
29-03-2010 19:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Good luck on your new challenge! Babe channels have lost a nice lady!
29-03-2010 19:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV