babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Toya Carlos

bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toya Carlos
(27-03-2010 19:42 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Hi everyone I just saw this thread and thought what the hell is The Chat playing at I agrea with what the others have so far said why is she onSurprised Yes she is nice looking but is this the image the chat want to protray, a station with glamour models on. I'M CHEESED OFF with that what ever next Michelle Thorne?. So when a they have a beef with there station they use to be on do they join The Chat and it's not because they like it but because she wants to be on TV or the bosses at the chat think they can make more money from her. We will now have all her fans following her from whatever channel she was on and i don't want our other girls to put up with the rubbish they talk about like 'can I see your feet.' I have looked her up on yahoo and some of what she's done is not what I'm wanting to see. Go see the link is http://www.youtube.com/user/sexybustysop..._ycNBI72f4
She calls herself busty Sophia, I ask everyone the quiestion is this the type of girl we want to see on The chat ?

what an arse...so what your saying is that any girl that appears on the night shows is less a person and not fit to grace the screen daytime...which is such an insulting comment to make...also insinuating that the "wrong kind of guy"will start contacting the chat...and what is\ wrong with GLAMOUR MODELS trying to do something different with their lives...good luck toya...hope it goes well for you...
29-03-2010 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

here we go again a girl moves to the chat and some people don't like it some people do were we not having this discussion a few months back when emma came back to the chat, if a girl wants to move on to different things does it matter can we just not wish them luck and at least give them chance to prove themselves from what i saw saturday toya was'nt on that long for anyone to make judgement on what their gonna be like,
madhatter13 judging someone on a fews vids that's wrong mate and you know it, weather you agree with her moving to the chat saying toya shouldn't be on there because she's done something you don't agree with is a bit harsh we all got pasts we're not pround of but surely we should be given a chance to prove who we are now not what we were.
29-03-2010 21:11
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hi again not having a go at any one. And i know this has been the way for years and I'm not saying any one is not a good presenter, but now a days it helps to be good looking to be a presenter. But just goes to show how anyone can be taken in by a good looking person. And I'm not saying anyone is a lesser person, just a sad way to get into tv and not every persenting job on tv is glamourus, but we all have our diffrent tastes and views, and I accept this but I'm no arse just because I don't like something. That when a disscustion get silly and childish. You never ever hear me having a go at anyone. Just goes to show if you say you don't like what someone does or that someone is not your favorate everyone jumps up and down and spits the dummy out. If you have read some of the other things what people have on other threads on other topics about girls i would feel like having a go but I'm adult enough to know when people are being nasty or having a go or its just a view in a forum. I never ever said I hate any girl or they are a lesser person.

(29-03-2010 20:13 )bobbistuff Wrote:  what an arse...so what your saying is that any girl that appears on the night shows is less a person and not fit to grace the screen daytime...which is such an insulting comment to make...also insinuating that the "wrong kind of guy"will start contacting the chat...and what is\ wrong with GLAMOUR MODELS trying to do something different with their lives...good luck toya...hope it goes well for you...
29-03-2010 21:20
Toya Carlos Offline
Junior Poster

HEY GUYS and GIRLS....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS, IT IS NICE TO VIEW ALL OF YOUR OPINONS AND FEELINGS, GOOD AND BAD Wink I hope to stay on the chat a little while, but we will just have to see how things go, I could possible be returning to the Babe channels too. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
30-03-2010 14:21
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Can't wait to see you back on the tv Toya Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-03-2010 15:05
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2010 15:05 )kalel76 Wrote:  Can't wait to see you back on the tv Toya Tongue

Toya will be back on 2more Kalel

But a change of channel, She will be on Paradiso all Day
07-04-2010 12:36
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks for the info TammysNoFan, What a performance from Toya yesterday she was great. Can't wait to see her back on again Tongue.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-04-2010 04:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV