Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Lucy Zara - Bang Babes : Chat, Caps & Vids

newark red Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lucy Zara - Bang Babes : Chat, Caps & Vids
as soon as i see lucy in them seamed stockings and high heels with the red soles i cum instantly!!!!!!!!!1111111
02-06-2010 20:22
Find all posts by this user
Kezzza34 Offline

Lucy was on BBC2 today im sure, at Epsom for the Oaks horse racing, she entered the most stylish competition and got to the final 10 but didnt even make the top 3 Surprised
04-06-2010 17:15
lucy zara Offline
Senior Poster

HI Guys

I am back tomorrow night 9-1am in the office so i look forward to hearing from you!!!

Thanks for the message about the Oaks yes i had a fab day and got into the top 10 best dressed out of 1000's of ladies so was very happy! made it a great Ladies day with the girlies!!!

see you tomorrow xx

love
lucy zara
http://www.lucyzara.com
06-06-2010 23:16
Charlemagne Offline

(06-06-2010 23:16 )lucy zara Wrote:  Thanks for the message about the Oaks yes i had a fab day and got into the top 10 best dressed out of 1000's of ladies so was very happy! made it a great Ladies day with the girlies!!!

Was Lucy wearing the same outfit as that she is wearing tonight?
It would certainly be a hit with Royals Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 22:22 by Charlemagne.)
07-06-2010 22:22
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Our sexy Lucy with one of my other (not yet on babe channels) favourites:

http://www.bertonicash.com/tgp.php?lady=...le-bbb.com

So Lucy, how about getting this buxom beauty on the office show with you? That'll be one hell of a dream pairing for me!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 12:55 by schmoo.)
10-06-2010 12:54
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Hey Lucy,

You know i love these office shows you do and the tight shirts you wear to show off that gorgeous cleavage and breasts too. I noted that you wore a bra last time out - brilliant! Can you wear bras more often? I appreciate others may not prefer it, but i do!

Be superb if you could wear a pink satin bra under the satin white shirt you have, or even a white satin bra under the other shirts. To see your heaving boobs straining in bras is just so much more of a turn on (for me).. and then when you get unleash them.. mmm! Close ups too.. even more of an mmm!!

Whilst i'm at it, i'd love to see you without the stockings & suspenders ( i personally hate them), would prefer hold ups, or actually, even bare legs. And.. plain white knickers too.

Anyway, i still love you watching you in the office no matter what. I've been calling, but never seem to get through (pees me right off), but i will persevere - you know what i (will) want! x
13-06-2010 12:47
Charlemagne Offline

Ascot starts tomorrow, and as a racing fan Lucy may be attending.

She may be on the racing channel, but will be difficult to spot without her usual dom outfits.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 21:16 by Charlemagne.)
14-06-2010 21:14
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

I can't get enough of Lucy, she's so unbelievably hot and oozes sex appeal - those breasts are simply amazing (how I'd love to see them up close and personal Smile) and she always dresses so immaculately. I for one love her in stockings and suspenders and her arse is always shown off to perfection - as it is now with her blue knickers. One of my favourites without doubt - I love her!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 21:37 by ravenous.)
14-06-2010 21:34
spamtheman Offline
Junior Poster

What a fantastic show from Zara and Dani last night. Thanks. Couldn't believe my eyes when I got in from the pub and turned the tv on. Both girls looked great and so sexy, especially the tongues and kissing. Can't wait until the next session like that, it was a real turn on.
17-06-2010 22:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

if anybodys interested on sky sports news in a mo they're doing a piece on ascot- including the ladies and i could swear i just saw a brief clip of lucy in a low cut dress and shades.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-06-2010 23:47
Thread Closed