Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
#watchthisemptyspacebetweenmyears
11-03-2018 23:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wonder how linsey's reacting to the news that age verification isn't likely to happen now till the end of the year at the very earliest BounceBounce

Piper Niven Superfan
14-03-2018 00:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(14-03-2018 00:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wonder how linsey's reacting to the news that age verification isn't likely to happen now till the end of the year at the very earliest BounceBounce

I expect she's stumped laugh
14-03-2018 00:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

She's been watching too much Trump... Rolleyes
14-03-2018 09:27
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

All presenters need to improve the quality of their content.

Charlie C is always in private cam.

Fernanda Ferrari is always on the phone.

There is a reason why, and all hosts need to follow their lead.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-04-2018 21:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

What makes a standout babe?

For me, a top babe will ensure that she gives the punter a reason to watch, even when he's not spending, while at the same time not allowing him a satisfaction such that he can get away with not paying if he any thought to. Your average babe will only consider the latter in her actions. A poor babe will actually make a guy less likely to stay tuned in just in her poor efforts to achieve even that.

It is only the special babe who can step back from the immediate pound signs before her eyes and see that it is in the extra steps surrounding customer retention that she enshrines herself fully in the memory of your average punter. It is in a playful consistency of visual patter that she can inspire a new or repeated interaction, today, tomorrow or in six weeks time. It is in the willingness to step away from the standard, away the engrained repetition of the shows, that she makes her name. It is in the good word of mouth from punters, something that this kind of postive and fun spectacle plays into, that she forms the building blocks of the top draw sized fan base. And it is that fan base that she will capitalise on as she goes forward and that will maintain her when days are slow. 

She has to be real attentive to holding her connection to her audience at large represented by the main camera whenever she can.

Hardnose denial tactics on TV run counter to all this. They drive a wedge between the babe and her audience; they create negative feelings of resentment and enmity in those watching when they should instead be inspired and engaged. Less positivity equals less emotional punter investment in future shows.

The reach of good and bad shows goes well beyond the individual babe... The thing is guys are naturally predisposed to react well to the channels. So why look to subvert that? Positivity can spread just as proficently as the effects of negative presentation. The real top babe always looks to propagate the right one.

Fortunately, many new recruits to the babe scene of late seem to be eschewing the counter-productive anti-freeloader mantra witnessed from too many established babes in the past. There's some little reason to be cheerful about our upcoming babe-ing in this. Several newbies seem to be making the effort to be more positive in their onscreen antics, more inclusive, more forward thinking in their stance. Increased competition seems to be getting a reaction in a few other babes too - although some refuse to see they are going in the wrong direction.

It's not the strident revolution some might have hoped for as yet. But then not all coups are noisey, bloody affairs. Change can come in many ways. It can be just as welcome if it comes in the form of gradual steady progress towards the same goal.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-04-2018 18:33
Patooty Offline
Junior Poster

(21-04-2018 21:13 )ryuken Wrote:  All presenters need to improve the quality of their content.

Charlie C is always in private cam.

Fernanda Ferrari is always on the phone.

There is a reason why, and all hosts need to follow their lead.

I agree with this. Especially in the case of babestation.

All the "legendary" babes (such as Charlie C, Danni Levy, Jessie Jensen etc.) do not do night shows anymore. They only do daytime shows which cater to the exclusivity that is "private". Another part of this is, not only do we not see them on night time we only barely see them on daytime due to being whipped off the air to cater to an exclusive "private" audience.

It is just milking the fans.

The reason Fernanda is always busy is because at Studio 66, they actually keep their babes on screen to call.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2018 10:20 by Patooty.)
27-04-2018 10:16
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(27-04-2018 10:16 )Patooty Wrote:  All the "legendary" babes (such as Charlie C, Danni Levy, Jessie Jensen etc.) do not do night shows anymore.

All the legendary babes? Dannii Harwood is more 'legendary' than any of those names. Jessie Jensen legendary? I'd say that night time girls like Ashley Emma and Olivia Berzinc are more legendary.

To say that all the legendary babes are on days is clearly nonsense.

(27-04-2018 10:16 )Patooty Wrote:  The reason Fernanda is always busy is because at Studio 66, they actually keep their babes on screen to call.

This is nonsense too. Fernanda is always busy because she's very popular and not for the reason you gave. If keeping babes on screen made them busy then all the Studio 66 babes would be similarly busy.

Some Studio 66 babes seem to go hours sometimes with barely a call.
27-04-2018 15:29
Patooty Offline
Junior Poster

(27-04-2018 15:29 )admiral decker Wrote:  All the legendary babes? Dannii Harwood is more 'legendary' than any of those names. Jessie Jensen legendary? I'd say that night time girls like Ashley Emma and Olivia Berzinc are more legendary.

To say that all the legendary babes are on days is clearly nonsense.

Yes fair point, The word "all" and "legendary" is indeed a nonsense. I should of used the word established in the context, that the hosts mentioned have been on screen for a time and have a sizeable fan base.

My point is not whether or not they are known enough for a "title" in anyone's opinion; It is that they are familiar hosts that I happen to have mentioned (being of that station) that are being made exclusive.

(27-04-2018 15:29 )admiral decker Wrote:  This is nonsense too. Fernanda is always busy because she's very popular and not for the reason you gave. If keeping babes on screen made them busy then all the Studio 66 babes would be similarly busy.

Some Studio 66 babes seem to go hours sometimes with barely a call.

This is also true but doesn't really counter my point. Indeed Fernanda is ~established~ and is why she is busy but studio66 do not take her off during daytime for exclusivity.

Fernanda, and as you've pointed out Dannii still do night shows. I haven't seen some of the hosts I mentioned (and some i did not) from babestation on nights for months.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2018 17:02 by Patooty.)
27-04-2018 16:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Fernanda is busy because she has buckets of charisma and engages callers both on the phone and the camera. She looks straight ‘at you’ through the camera, and combines this surprisingly rare talent with good looks and lots of movement.
28-04-2018 11:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV