babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
anyone for a game of cluedo ? i reckon it was xxxx on the sauna set with the screwdriver laugh
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2018 17:08 by shankey!.)
13-11-2018 17:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

^ Naughty! I think this post should be removed by the mods as it provides too many clues.
13-11-2018 17:41
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-11-2018 17:07 )shankey! Wrote:  anyone for a game of cluedo ? i reckon it was xxxx on the sauna set with the screwdriver laugh

Nah it's got to be the study set with the titanium bladed wallpaper scissors

13-11-2018 19:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Naah, it's got to be in bathroom with Mach 5 razor!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-11-2018 20:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think it is Do Not Pass Go and collect £200 no wait that's another game, so it was the lead piping in the bedroom with Mr.P and the rubber hose.!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-11-2018 20:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

2018 has been a very strange year from my perspective in terms of nightshow viewing. The wide eyed innocence of years ago seems long gone.
Back in time there was an almost permanent grin of excitement and satisfaction.
This was born out of certainty at best and mild confidence at worst that something amazing lay in store most nights.
If the ultimate measure is my calls made and temptation to call then the nightshow culture and viewing of old succeeded where the 10pm-5am hours of today so dismally fail. Wide eyes of yesteryear have turned into a struggle to keep both eyes or even one eye open. And too often my eye is a disparaging one.
A resignation and surrender too often emanates from my very being as I see so much naturalness and spontaneity only in my dreams for the future and memories of the past. Replaced with what?
Process driven mechanics, money grabbing, gimmicks and divine right mentality.
The honesty of endeavour seems too much in the minority, the inclination and ability to give oneself to the nightshow camera feels as though it lives in a different era.
But that era was not so very long ago.
And sometimes even when there is a babe inclination to give oneself to the camera the camera operator seems absent or is actually absent. Yes S66 I speak of you bladewave. No desire anymore to play out scenarios in a bold, fearless, sexually stimulating way because pervcam must win at all costs and process must claim it's rightful silver medal with the bronze medal going to as many other gimmicks as a proverbial stick can be shaken at. Yes Babestation.....NOW I speak of you.

So where does this story end?
Well that's just it. It doesn't end. It merely goes aimlessly through a maze of mystifying bewilderment. Directionless, aimless and spineless to it's core.
Babes who seem to have inclination to please do not ACTUALLY please ME as much as they arguably should. As the shows have lost direction and purpose so have I.
I often look at nightshows now and ask myself
What is actually going on here if anything?
What is the point to this?
How has it come to this?
Not just this but a dismal, unimaginative, uninspiring THIS.
What motivation is there for me to truly enjoy.
Why do I feel an obligation to call in and try and make something interesting happen for the sake of my own sanity? Rolleyes

I call now in hope and trepidation, half suspecting I will get nowhere.
When I actually do get the result I'm after it feels like a cause for yippee, hoorah and ooh er misssus out of sheer surprise more than anything else Rolleyes.
My attitude towards the shows has become all manner of irrational and goes every which way of confused. My former preoccupation with quality of babe attitude and willingness to push the boundaries no longer commands such importance to me anymore.
I have been sucked in by tits and arse and pussy in a way that betrays everything I used to enjoy the nightshows for i.e imagination, creativity, dynamism, sexual tension, spontaneity and feeling.
The hatred of bed sets has become so acute there is an overwhelming desire to find every bed set of every channel and burn the bloody thing bladewave.
Before it used to be bed sets produce laziness.
Now it's just a case of 'FFS I hate bed sets' annoyed without a rhyme or reason in the world to speak of Rolleyes.

There are chinks of light if not beacons of hope.
Lola, Paige, Atlanta and Sophie to name a few.
And of course my one overwhelming passion that has melted my heart so very much.
Ashley Emma Heart.
But for all of this the sense of wonder has largely ebbed away.
I feel at a loss.
At a nightshow crossroads where all roads lead to the houses of either Mr P plugging his own house from his own unique angle at £20 per minute or an S66 camera operator who has left their camera outside the front door while they have a half hour fag.

I could choose to do the sensible thing and go to bed at 10pm every night.
But one part of me remains.
The fool part of me.
The part of me that says No snookered you can't go to bed. You must stay awake either in the vain hope something awesome will happen or in the safe knowledge that it didn't when it is too late to turn back the clock and go to sleep like you should have done Rolleyes.
Snookered.........forever a fool.

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018 22:59 by Snooks.)
23-11-2018 22:53
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Surprised
Wow Wtf Big Laugh
I just woke up
Its nearly 03:45 in the morning and I just put babestation on and what a joke of channel it is lol ?
I only put it on while I make a smoke an drink me brew I just made while i chill out for a bit before putting me console on

Their is somebody called dommelia
Dressed in some sort of bin bags material bra and shorts occasionally showing a flash of nipple

This channel lol
No wonder she hasn't got a caller the fcn weirdo's
#bossesownbenefit

What a bad channel
Day or night really
Some of the ladies are really pretty but that's about it

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
24-11-2018 04:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Studio 66 can't see their chats or comments Rolleyes

So, I guess Studio 66 doesn't have internet connection?

bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
24-11-2018 10:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If I remember correctly S66 or it might have been StormBabes used to have a chat box on-screen but like all these things it got a bit heated at times and in the end they scrapped it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018 17:35 by GMach1.)
25-11-2018 17:34
Lotusleaf Offline
Account Closed

There have been posts on here saying that some channels are returning bad financial results, it does look as though all sectors of the Adult Services industry is tight on income.
I am lucky enough to have a holiday cottage in Wales since the late 90's, I have over the years got to know a friend who runs a small Massage Parlour locally, and she has had to cut back on hours of opening and blames the Webcam businesses for less clients coming through the door!
It seems all areas are sufffering, it may well be the economic times we live in.
30-11-2018 12:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV