babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I do wish the babes would wear oufits of more colour. Endless babes wearing black. It's really quite depressing sometimes. Lighten and brighten up.

24-02-2019 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It's interesting how S66 give the opportunity to do web-only shows to their "top tier" daytime babes like Fernanda, Evelyn and Macy.

Where as it appears that BS use it as a breeding ground for their "2nd tier" daytime babes, as a route to work their way on to TV.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-04-2019 18:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

While I am not going to post in the following thread...... https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17991

......... I have to say I have rarely seen such a plethora of disinterested type performances in one night.
Qualities and talents wasted across the board as stint after stint flatters to deceive and creates false hope.
Really quite disappointing in all honesty.

14-04-2019 02:30
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2019 02:30 )snookered Wrote:  While I am not going to post in the following thread...... https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17991

......... I have to say I have rarely seen such a plethora of disinterested type performances in one night.
Qualities and talents wasted across the board as stint after stint flatters to deceive and creates false hope.

What do you expect when everyone from the producers down does not care about the product they turn out
14-04-2019 14:57
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(14-04-2019 02:30 )snookered Wrote:  While I am not going to post in the following thread...... https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17991

Thought Beth Bennett made an effort, and Caty Cole was her cheeky self, and Lola Knight as seductive as usual. Fernanda Ferrari was as usual in 4th gear as soon as the clock struck 10 (or maybe since 9:30, I don't know), but she was only there until 11pm as an extra add-on onto her day shift.

Apart from these 4 performers, I agree, things were decidedly flat across all the channels. Ashley Emma, though obviously alluring, doesn't ever excite me really owing to the fact that her performance is always pretty flat. She only really ever holds my attention when she is showing off her delectable rear end which could hold my attention for hours if I wasn't having to retire to bed
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2019 15:51 by crankshaft.)
14-04-2019 15:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Bed calls.

14-04-2019 22:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Shows have gotten so tame it's pretty much pointless to view them on TV, and almost as pointless to view on the stream. Perv cam has taken over and killed most of the excitement Sad

AKA Lara Croft
16-04-2019 02:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yeah there is too much top half shot only camerawork which is highly infuriating. Pervcam does appear to have won Sad.

16-04-2019 22:44
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

We pretty much know that some people who are involved in making the shows read this forum, so if I may be so bold...

I know from first hand experience what it's like to have to work inconvenient hours/bank holidays. All your friends and family are going out and having fun, while you're stuck in the office (particularly annoying when the weather brightens up). So I'd just like to say thanks to all the babes and crew that are working on the shows this weekend.

Sometimes it's nice just to turn on the TV and see a familiar face (and a few other bits too where appropriate).

No sarcasm or anything should be inferred here, just paying a bit of respect.

Now I'll go back to my regular impartial/biased (delete as applicable) viewpoint.
19-04-2019 12:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Many BS babes seem to have had their performances hampered by poor camera positioning on the main channel. Of course there's more and more pervcam / backstage shows on the roster though, it makes the channel more money so they're not going to stop those.

However I have seen that there are a lot of babes who are putting themselves forward for more airtime on the main channel and when they are on there, they are at least trying to get in better positions on set. We already know about Atlanta and Scarlett excelling on screen but also Beth, Ashley and Kiki have for me been making more effort to get in to better positions. For me it's hard, and a little unfair, to describe any of their performances as flat recently. I do share the frustrations with the camera staff though.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 13:39 by Regenerated.)
19-04-2019 13:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV