babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
dont think so. unless they advertise the service on tv... but even that im not sure on.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-03-2020 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Has there been any channels they have made a comeback? i don't think there has has there once the channels are gone they are gone.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-03-2020 00:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah both s66 and babestation have been close to folding on a few occasions and often ran at a net loss for the years, with the owners using them as tax writeoffs, reducing the overall tax burden they have.
but when a couple of girls started making real money they couldnt justify not getting there peace and have invested in hardware and facilities to do it... (well babestation did)
while s66 are flying by the seat of there pants.
*edit^^
honestly i dont get the thinking of it.
they spent years trying to make there cams work and failed. there girls werent showing enough to warrant the cost to the customer. which in turn meant the girls wernt earning so were often trying to get positions else where.
and they all jumped ship apart from the few that knew the grass only looks greener.
they have a bright idea of getting there tits out on the web during the day and all of a sudden they get more customers..
more calls, more cams.
and what do they do.

close up shop and put a paywall up. a paywall they were crying about just 2 years ago, shouting how much it would fuck there business up.

yeah you cant make this shit up ...

oh were about to make money lots of money...
FUCK THAT WE HAVE A FREELOADER!...
BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT ALL DOWN!...

laughable. the freeloaders are your customers.
lol this is like labour saying your white and voted brexit, your a racist bigot... vote for us!...

and in saying that, i guess i have finally come to the conclusion im no longer a fan of the babeshows.
the girls i called are long gone.. so yeah guess im done 2 Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 04:56 by HEX!T.)
02-03-2020 09:28
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

These shows have really gone down hill all the hottest girls have either left or stopped doing nights or just hide behind a curtain or blurred screen... i wish i would have realised at the time the golden age of the babe shows was back when paige tyler, tiffany chambers, daryl morgan and lolly badcock graced our screens oh how i miss those day and wish i wouldve recorded some of it...

I miss Amber Coen
03-03-2020 13:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There would likely be a few of us who would probably be echoing those very same thoughts right now....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-03-2020 19:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I'm afraid that I don't really recall those times myself, I respect the opinion of those that do.
Logically then the future of the channels could be a continued sorry decline so is it not worth valuing (and recording) what he have now. I'm pleased to report for instance praise today for S66's rosta.
03-03-2020 20:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2020 13:55 )goatman222 Wrote:  These shows have really gone down hill all the hottest girls have either left or stopped doing nights or just hide behind a curtain or blurred screen... i wish i would have realised at the time the golden age of the babe shows was back when paige tyler, tiffany chambers, daryl morgan and lolly badcock graced our screens oh how i miss those day and wish i wouldve recorded some of it...

Yeah the shows have been going downhill for a while now but they have finally hit rock bottom well S66 has and BS nearly has to and XP you can't really count because they do nothing on the channels anyway.

And to me as much as i love seeing a girl naked it doesn't seem sexier enough to me and OFCOM has definitely affected it and as i said before they don't get naked as much now because of OFCOM.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
03-03-2020 20:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

The advert on the R**pant website with the Coronavirus 20% extra credits code is in fucking poor taste. For gods sake people are dying annoyed

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
04-03-2020 22:45
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(03-03-2020 20:49 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(03-03-2020 13:55 )goatman222 Wrote:  These shows have really gone down hill all the hottest girls have either left or stopped doing nights or just hide behind a curtain or blurred screen... i wish i would have realised at the time the golden age of the babe shows was back when paige tyler, tiffany chambers, daryl morgan and lolly badcock graced our screens oh how i miss those day and wish i wouldve recorded some of it...

Yeah the shows have been going downhill for a while now but they have finally hit rock bottom well S66 has and BS nearly has to and XP you can't really count because they do nothing on the channels anyway.

And to me as much as i love seeing a girl naked it doesn't seem sexier enough to me and OFCOM has definitely affected it and as i said before they don't get naked as much now because of OFCOM.
It's the way of the world
05-03-2020 18:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(04-03-2020 22:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  The advert on the R**pant website with the Coronavirus 20% extra credits code is in fucking poor taste. For gods sake people are dying annoyed

Anyone complained or has it since been removed??

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-03-2020 19:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV