babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Spanking - pics and clips
My very first rapidshare upload is still there.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid145171
for vid details
11-04-2010 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows- Set and Theme nights
What about a drunk theme night with 3 or 4 girls? It's bound to be easier talking filth when you're drunk. The evening could start on a sofa with the girls drinking wine and getting all giggly and silly playing twister and having a laughlaugh then move to a bed as it gets late drinking champagne and shots laughing,rubbing cream into each other and getting generally filthyTongue and finally in the early hours move to a bathroom set with the girls hanging over the sink/toilet,laying in an empty bath and sprawled on the floor surrounded by empty bottlesBounce. If the regular girls didn't want to do it i'm sure there would be plenty of other girls willing to do it for the price of the drink alone. Just keep the cameramen sober or all hell could break loose.eek
13-04-2010 14:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

New Freeview channels
Not really sure were to put this info , but thought i would put it on here as it will concern freeview channel changes in the future and is more likely to be seen by freeviewers than the "news on new channels" section , and as yet "Bluebird" as not yet got its own freeview section. BLUEBIRD as announced on the "other channels" section of this forum that "we have seven babe channels launching this summer on sky, with more in Europe , and more coming to FREEVIEW . They also name some of the girls that will be working on the new shows including Anna Lovato, TJ, Rio Lee, and Lynsey-Dawn McKenzie . From what i can gather some of the shows will be free and others encrypted, so it looks like some competition for Cellcast at last . They have also stated that they have purchased the sky Live960 channel . PS, sorry moderators if this is not the correct section for this info , and just wonder if some sort of thread should be set up for "Bluebird coming to freeview", so freeviews can ask the "Bluebird official" some questions .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-04-2010 18:47
yossa6133 Offline

Babeshow Economics
Anyone got any idea how much the channels make, how much the girls get paid etc etc.

My fag packet maths suggest 1 girl on 1 phone might bring in 60 quid an hour, dunno how texts and pics / internet memberships all factor in. Or how many people waiting to talk get charged, for all I know you might have 100 people waiting in line to talk and actually make thousands per hour.

I figured the girls might make about 50k a year - is this way off base? I seem to remember something about Tiffany from Babestation having a 1 million pound contract? how could they afford that?
19-04-2010 12:04
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Babeshow Economics
The Participation Television Broadcasters Association have previously stated that the Babe Shows write a cheque for around £40 million every year to HM Treasury.

Some 2,000 people are employed from production staff, presenters, management and administrative staff.
19-04-2010 12:31
vector13 Offline

how would one go about getting a job on one of these channels, looks like a good laugh working there, and obviously you get to work with some pretty women. cant see anything on there respective web sites?
24-04-2010 20:45
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

(24-04-2010 20:45 )vector13 Wrote:  how would one go about getting a job on one of these channels, looks like a good laugh working there, and obviously you get to work with some pretty women. cant see anything on there respective web sites?

only via word of mouth or personal recommendations .
25-04-2010 09:11
aaron Online
Posting Machine

Try putting a message on this forum under Babe Channel Noticeboard as a few others have done. I don't know if there's any chnace it will work but there's no harm in trying.
25-04-2010 09:16
vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

day time girls to night girls
Do any of the girls in the day do the night shows? If so who?
26-04-2010 14:40
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: day time girls to night girls
(26-04-2010 14:40 )vampiro Wrote:  Do any of the girls in the day do the night shows? If so who?

Bounce laugh loads, check throught the forum, Jasmine and Lynsey , Just 2 that are on at the moment that do Big Grin Big Grin
26-04-2010 14:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV