babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
These channels are weird. I started watching tonight before 1am and almost all of the women on every channel had no knickers/thongs on, and yet now everything is tame as if they aren't allowed to go nude. Hell even Jessica Monaco had her thong completely off, which was surprising to see.

It seems like we get intervals where the producers let them go nude, obviously, but then we have an hour or so where it's as if the women aren't allowed to go nude.

AKA Lara Croft
29-12-2017 02:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Babeshow talent.
I feel there is great need to show new talent on the babeshows. Unfortunately there are times when it just seems like it's the same faces that are on tv practically every night. There should be more opportunity for new girls to strut their stuff.
If anything it would be an advantage if there were shows dedicated to new talent... At least there would be more choices available. Big Grin
22-01-2018 15:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babeshow talent.
Quality hot looking young women don't appear to be beating a path to the babeshow operators doors these days do they?! Rolleyes

For all the perks of the job, 'babeshow babe' doesn't seem to be widely viewed as the vibrant prospect it once was by those of the right proclivity. The associated industries of lads mags and glamour largely dieing on their arses hasn't helped either; nor the subtle shift in public perception of the Adult industries and social acceptance of skin showing as a profession. The babeshows were once borderline mainstream but those days are long gone, sidelined by ever increasing regulation and a change in public attitutude.

The industry can be seen these days as a little old hat besides the pervasiveness the Adult industry online. Even the few young women that give it a crack find a largely protective closed shop with the cards stacked against them (e.g. unfavourable scheduling and channels, 2 on a bed, and unfair restrictions on how they can perform). It really is a wonder any hold their own against the aging behemoths channel squatting on limited real estate on their 'must be solo' contracts.

There are more private ways to earn a equally decent crust through one's sexiness and personability. More must choose those paths nowadays. And then, if you want notoriety there's probably easier ways to do that too now. Wink

When you look at the ease with which old hands of tarnished reputation just stroll back into shifts, it's hard not to get the feeling you'd struggle to fill a channel with the right stuff that comes calling at the bright lights in 2018... and that's before you've made it cost effective. Guys like something of a known quantity when they are paying to interact it seems. The channels like the safer bet. Rinse and repeat.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-01-2018 18:55
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: Babeshow talent.
I'm afraid favouritism plays a large part. Established girls have already set up their own websites and people are not aware of the girls trying to get a foot in the door. I'm pretty tired and piss bored that some of the girls take most slots. Babestation etc need to set up an entirely new show just for new talent. It would be a win win for everyone.
22-01-2018 20:15
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

To be fair to us punters it's a costly gamble.
phoning a new girl who looks hot can be great
Or she could be an airhead who just has her own routine and will stick to it no matter what you ask for
I stick to who I know because I know she'll deliver

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
22-01-2018 21:42
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(22-01-2018 18:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  [snip]

Very, very well written post.
22-01-2018 22:00
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

I'm sure people would air their views on here if the girls were any good. I just think the industry needs to move with the times and allow punters to have a variety of new girls instead of 'the usual'. I fully understand that people don't wanna waste their hard earned cash... But wouldn't folks wanna take a chance if the girls look hot?
As time progresses a few girls retire and spaces need to be filled.... Pardon the punTongue
23-01-2018 06:01
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(23-01-2018 06:01 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  I fully understand that people don't wanna waste their hard earned cash... But wouldn't folks wanna take a chance if the girls look hot?

Absolutely, I know I would.
It's horses for courses but I'm not one that likes to continuously phone the same presenters. I find that tedious.
It may be true that these companies do struggle to find new girls, but there was a time when Xpanded seemed to be doing ok at it. Also there's countless cam sites stacked with women still willing to get their tits out for a living. So it does make you wonder whether they even bother trying to find new girls or whether they are just happy to stay with the safe bets like Shandy said. Obviously from a company perspective that's an obvious choice for them to make, but would it really hurt for them to try out new girls every once in a while? Surely they would be most successful if they could cater for as many people as possible, and I think injecting new girls every once in a while would be very welcome.
It's all just so predictable which makes it so dull in my opinion.
23-01-2018 10:03
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66 are far from perfect, but they're easily the best channel right now.

They've got the best roster of daytime hosts and they allow them to show their arses on FTA too.

Their night time roster was their only weakness, but it's been improved with the returns of Kandi and Mia.

Innovations like the arse cam during Fernanda's shows are steps in right direction for VFM.

Their monthly membership photos and videos have real good production values.

Stella and Rebecca's 2-4-1 show was the best thing to happen on TV in almost 10 years.

Maybe their magazine will lead to more girls wanting to join S66 too.

So thank you to all the staff at S66 for not resting on your laurels like your competitors have.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-02-2018 19:41
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

The camera angles have been ruining it for me recently across both BS and S66
03-02-2018 21:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV