babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I wonder if there are babe channels on in the daytime around the world like here?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-02-2018 07:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-02-2018 07:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  I wonder if there are babe channels on in the daytime around the world like here?

Remember that while it's daytime here, it's night-time in other places shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-02-2018 09:01
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

If each channel has 3 presenters on during an 8 hour shift.

That's 63 slots per week that have to be filled.

42 of those slots are during the daytime and 21 slots are during the night.

By giving every host on their roster 2 slots per week like Fernanda is the ideal approach.

It gives new models more chances and builds anticipation for the legends.

S66's daytime roster and BS' night time roster seem to have the same handful of hosts always on.

S66's night time roster and BS' daytime roster needs some new energy.

XP's entire roster isn't as exciting as it was about 18 months ago too.

BabeX's roster is pretty much Levi and a couple of her mates.

RLC's roster has been like a revolving door.

There are so many cracking new presenters that are giving the channels a breath of fresh air.

I just want them to be given a chance to become legends too, and not be held back by pecking orders.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-02-2018 22:44
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The biggest problem with the channels is that most presenters don't know how to entice the "freeloaders" and turn them into punters.

So many hosts are always dawdling on their personal mobiles in between calls.

And if they do try to entice calls, it's by lazily shaking their work phones.

I'm tired of presenters moaning about us being freeloaders, whilst they do the absolute bare minimum for 8 hours.

Entice us with seduction and allure by playing to the TV camera, I'm sure those freeloaders will then become punters.

Macy Leigh is the perfect example of a host that previously moaned about freeloaders.

But has now been rewarded with more calls because of the effort she puts into her shows.

I'm not paying £2 per minute or more to hear you talk about your last holiday or shopping trip. I want them to be as filthy as possible.

The whole lottery aspect of hoping not to get stuck in a phone queue is god awful.

Paying to watch pervecam and not seeing any pussy is pointless too.

Please can every presenter follow Heather Kay's type of performances and outfit choices.

Because I'd be more than happy to pay to speak to them, like I do with Charlie C and Fernanda Ferrari.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-02-2018 13:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Should be a large 'captive' audience tonight, with the weather.

Will they rise to the occasion and put on some proper shows? Or piss the opportunity away...

Answers on a postcard Wink
28-02-2018 19:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think anyone who wants to have the babe channels included in their TV package should pay a certain price to have it aired monthly. However, with that price should come the incentive for the women to show more and engage in naughty 2-4-1s, and because the content is stronger, we can have a pin code to access those channels. This way, Ofcunt is happy, we're happy (If the price isn't too drastic), and the channels are happy if the math works. They can still do their perv cam sessions during their breaks or at other times, but the paid for TV content it superior to how it's been lately.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2018 20:36 by mrmann.)
28-02-2018 20:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ If only this would be deemed workable, but AFAIK the channels have always dreaded a TV paywall. They deem most of their business as from 'passing trade' I think and therefore unlikely to sign up in the fashion you describe.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-02-2018 20:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ They could still include calls of course, as that's part of the selling aspect, but the idea is that even if a babe isn't on a call, she'll still do a better session than what we've usually seen. Things in general would be less tame, we'd have old fashioned 2-4-1s like before, sometimes even if nobody was calling.

Obviously I haven't really thought this out Bounce

Just getting tired of the switching back and forth to perv cam advert, the tameness most of the time, and the constant on the mic to tell us about 2 minute challenge etc.

Where are you 2009/2010??? Come back to me.

AKA Lara Croft
28-02-2018 21:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Oh I hear you and understand perfectly where you're coming from. I long for even a reasonably paid version of those days myself too. Big Grin

But the recieved wisdom is, I believe, that most of the shows' trade only comes to it because the channels have the shop window for its babes on fta Sky. Put them behind a subscriber wall and transactions would falter beyond any offset from a reasonably priced paywall. At least that's the thinking AFAIK.

Maybe in a few years when the web has altered the business model even further. Who knows. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-02-2018 21:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-02-2018 19:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Should be a large 'captive' audience tonight, with the weather.

Will they rise to the occasion and put on some proper shows? Or piss the opportunity away...

Answers on a postcard Wink

one positive already is Fernanda Ferrari on s66 tonight Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2018 22:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV