Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

April 1st

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

April 1st
As we are nearly upon the 1st birthday of Elite, I begin to wonder what treats/surprises Elite have in store for us on the night. We know that Anna will be gracing us with her glorious presence in the 9-12 section, after doing from 7-9 on the dayshow, & from her earlier post on here that at some point in the day Anastacia will be with us. I myself wonder whether any of the former Elite girls will put in an appearance, i.e Emily or Tiffany, although they now appear on other channels, so perhaps it won't happen but you can't help wondering anyway. Another girl I thought of is the totally unpredictable Natalie Heck, what a hell of a surprise that would be. Perhaps we might even get to see the return of Carmen at some time in the day. I wouldn't mind betting that Elite have a new set or two to be unveiled if not that night, sometime shortly after. Anyway I wonder what the rest of you think, given it's on Thursday and you're all probably turning your thoughts to it like me.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 00:01 by Rael 74.)
29-03-2010 23:06
Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: April 1st 2010 - Thoughts & Hopes
I'd be surprised if Tiffany put in an appearance. I'm a fan but I don't think the brevity of her stay on Elite is something the channel would want to highlight. My top 5 predictions would be

1. Sammie P finally lets the cats out of the bag. Wink
2. The dream all blonde 3-4-1 (pleeease) Sophia, Anna and Ashley
3. An absolutely incredible new set (think you're on the right lines there rael)
4. A day girl making a night debut (Cara or Clair perhaps)
5. The return of Danica (though that's more of a long shot)

One thing I've noticed on the forums of late is repeated references to two sets that posters don't see enough of.
Namely the shower set and the spotlight set. Now as an idea for something special, what about a combination?
i.e. a showpiece spotlight shower set? Mind you I'm not sure how safe/possible that would be. just a thought...
29-03-2010 23:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

The permutations are astronomical guysSurprised
I'd like to say the smart money would be on the Pennington Puppies putting in a much anticipated appearance but it may well be that that particular avenue is still too lucrative a one to have the door closed on it yetRolleyesI know, i'm old and cynicalSurprised
Whatever happens i'm sure the Elite girls will keep us well entertained.
EnjoyTongue

Why me?
29-03-2010 23:37
chumperchops Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: April 1st 2010 - Thoughts & Hopes

Maybe they will have 3 different girls on at the same time instead of 2 on or even 1 on all three channels!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

Michelle Thorne gives me the Horn !!!!
29-03-2010 23:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Putting Afro guy in the stocks so the babes can throw loads of wet sponges at him? It would be too cruel to throw rotten veg at him. Wink

[Image: nd8tx1.jpg]

I'm just happy with the discount call thingy they're offering, so anything else would be a bonus, especially if Elite's 'special' lady decided to show up. [Image: smiley-eatdrink009.gif]
29-03-2010 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the most likely thing will be either a big name signing from another channel or a big name glamour model (RHIAN SUGDEN PLEASE JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or an elite day girl makes a night debut (either cara or clair)

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2010 00:04
muj007 Offline
Dionne lover

My hopes are that we see a lot more of dionne, danica and mica and they all strip naked on screen(except mica coz she already goes naked on screen) Wink and also maybe a few new babes such as natalie denning or natasha marley and errbladewave and Vicky goes to the night showsBig Grin or if they wanna go full out crazy hire sagia cataneda.....oooooo shes really hot.....ooooo Wink
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 00:13 by muj007.)
30-03-2010 00:11
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Oh yes Rise I am liking that 3-4-1, would be a dream and I'm all for seeing Cara appear on the night show too.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 00:15 by rocksaviour.)
30-03-2010 00:11
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'll be in London on that day - so I hope it's a dull uneventful day/night with nothing of significance happening at all

Failing that I'll just storm Elite Towers Big Grin

30-03-2010 00:15
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(29-03-2010 23:31 )Rise Wrote:  I'd be surprised if Tiffany put in an appearance. I'm a fan but I don't think the brevity of her stay on Elite is something the channel would want to highlight. My top 5 predictions would be

1. Sammie P finally lets the cats out of the bag. Wink
2. The dream all blonde 3-4-1 (pleeease) Sophia, Anna and Ashley
3. An absolutely incredible new set (think you're on the right lines there rael)
4. A day girl making a night debut (Cara or Clair perhaps)
5. The return of Danica (though that's more of a long shot)

Sammie letting the cats out would be good to see Big GrinBig Grin
Sophia, Anna & Ashley together - Yes please shocked
How about Georgie Lea making her nighttime debut, if there is a God this will happen!!!!!! TongueTongue
Danica ?? If some of the girls don't know if she's left or is still with Elite, not a lot of chance of us knowing that one until the event itself

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
30-03-2010 00:16
Thread Closed