Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Studio 66 on Freeview

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite on freeview
To be honest i was disappointed in last night freeview offering , had no Sky for a few days so have had to make do with just BS and Elite Sad
The show in general was ok with both Charlie and Ashley putting on OK performances and it was nice to see the extra square box OSG was not used on freeview last night , but what i found disappointing was the fact that neither Alexis Texas or Sophia Knight made a appearance , i only set my freeview recorder to to record Elite because i wanted to see these 2 in action , but sadly only the Sky viewers got to see what sounds like a great 2-4-1 that these 2 girls did annoyed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-05-2011 13:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

A rather bizarre start to last nights freeview show , Paige Green was first to be seen , she was only on for a minute or so before Dionne Daniels replaced her , Dionne said some thing on the mic but no idea what she said because the mic was NOT working , she was on for under 10mins before she picked the mic up said something but once again the mic was not working so have no idea what she said , she then just walked straight off set leaving the set empty and the cameraman amusing himself by zooming in and out of a telephone , he then got bored with the phone and decided pan round the set a bit , then after a very short time Adele was shown for a split second on a different set before being replaced by some sort of Elite logo , then all of a sudden the feed changed to Dionne already on the phone on a different set , the mics worked after this (i think) and everything went smoothly with just Dionne and Adele being shown , Adele did 2 sections and Dionne 3 not counting the farce at the start of the show , IMO Adel's sections were probably the best because she seemed to have a better and more mobile cameraman , Dionne's middle section was spoilt by it looking like for quite long periods there was no one operating the camera and only occasionally would someone adjust the camera giving the impression that Dionne was rather static .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-05-2011 14:00
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Picture quality has improved significantly, but sound is still awful for me. Strange that it seems OK for others. I'm currently getting my signal from the Crystal Palace transmitter in London, but will change to a local transmitter whenever I get the chance to mess with the aerial, see if that makes a difference.

I should do a brief recording some time to illustrate what I hear, though I must admit, I haven't checked it through my set-top box, only my tv's built-in reciever Smile
It has been that way ever since the channel started broadcasting, so was the same with the TVX channels, not just Elite.

Not convinced Elite are really making the most of the channel though. Like others, I was surprised Alexis Texas got no air-time on there. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that Dionne is also gauranteed to be on whenever she's working, while others seem to get only limited time. Sophia is surely one of the top girls, yet I haven't seen her at all when I've been watching, her sets seem to be way past my bedtime, and Rachel and Mica don't seem to get a look-in.

Maybe it's still a settling in period, and they are still getting used to the extra channels, but it certainly seems like a wasted opportunity this weekend with a guest performer appearing and not getting on the freeview channel, to me that is quite simply a major mistake!

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
03-05-2011 22:29
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(03-05-2011 22:29 )munch1917 Wrote:  Picture quality has improved significantly, but sound is still awful for me. Strange that it seems OK for others.

I don't think its transmitter based.

I noticed a few nights back that through my PVR the sound on Elite was distorted, but it seems fine through my TV and also on my PC tv card.

So it seems like it might be something about the audio signal that's giving some equipment problems.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 20:28 by NHawk.)
04-05-2011 20:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night it was 2 sessions each by Sophia, Ashley and Lori.
They were having a few problems with the mic from 4am onwards.
One pic from each session, in order of appearance.

[Image: image-1A4E_4DC26524.jpg]
05-05-2011 09:57
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Sophia at last woohoo, they must have read my last post Smile How about some Mica next Big Grin

Sound was fine initially as well, until Sophia came on the mic, as soon as she put the mic down, the sound started stuttering again. This was on the tv, through the set-top box it seemed fine.
I'll try to check through my other tv sometime.

munch

05-05-2011 12:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The show was close to unbearable last night IMO. Just after 1am I switched over to see who was on; it was Charlie- naked. Half an hour later I checked back; Charlie, still naked, and still in exactly the same position as before- leaning forward, face close to the camera. This was in fact the same picture EVERY time I checked on 912. Can someone confirm that she actually moved at all ? So far Elite on FV has been nothing short of dire. The same faces 95% of the time (either Ashley, Dionne or Charlie), none of whom are known to be particularly energetic these days. I suppose when her ladyship returns she wont be on FV at all will she ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-05-2011 12:39
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(06-05-2011 12:39 )Freebird Wrote:  ... Can someone confirm that she actually moved at all ? ...

Big Grin
Hard to tell, as delightful as Charlie is, her naked performances are very static, you could just as easily put a still photo on screen sometimes, just waggle the bum end around occasionally!
Seems that most of the girls benefit from being on one of the alternative sets, the alley, office, schoolroom, on the beds they are mostly just laying there looking bored. Mica occasionally bounces around, usually when she's not on a call and trying to keep herself entertained, and Rachel is quite active, clearly still new to the night game, hasn't fallen into the standard pattern yet Smile

And yes, I agree, the freeview channel has overall been a disappointment so far, in fact, I hardly bother with it.
As I said before, maybe it is just teething problems as they get used to things, but it shouldn't be that difficult surely. Elite typically seems to have the girls on screen for longer stints than other channels, but that doesn't mean they have to keep the same girl on the freeview channel until she changes, they have two other channels with two other girls on that they could switch to after a while to mix things up. And they could surely work the roster better, so if a girl is only working until 2 or 3, she gets on freeview for a bit before she goes home, so they don't get the same couple girls all night long.

Seems like a wasted opportunity to me, must be costing a few quid to run the channel, but they don't seem to be making best use of it, and the wider audience, at all. A real shame, as I'd like to see them make a real success of it, and maybe exapnd with more freeview channels, but the way it's going, I can see them withdrawing completely and calling it a failure.

munch

06-05-2011 14:25
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Now that Elite has been on FV for sometime, a few questions:-

Does it always feature so much (mind-numbingly boring, IMO) 'technical nudity'?

Has there always been such an apparent 'lack of available footwear' (in other words, is it a channel for foot fetishists Sad! )?

Is it always this poor, or has it been (seriously?) tamed down for FV?

TIA.
08-05-2011 12:31
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its still better than Babestation with all its OSGs, adverts, interuptions and oversized tits.
08-05-2011 12:40