gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

HELLO and GOODBYE

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation review thread.
HELP;I know this is in the wrong section BUT can anyone help me please? As you know my computer is about to have STRICT parental controls aplplied to it! SO is it possible to read a watererd-down tamer version of the Babestation forum otherwise I am afraid I cannot continue unfortunately. If it is possible please email me.Thanks in anticipation and for all of your friendship and advice.If it doesnt work can i just say happy viewing/recording and enjoy life! Bye guys.
07-04-2010 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(07-04-2010 19:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  HELP;I know this is in the wrong section BUT can anyone help me please? As you know my computer is about to have STRICT parental controls aplplied to it! SO is it possible to read a watererd-down tamer version of the Babestation forum otherwise I am afraid I cannot continue unfortunately.Thanks in anticipation and for all of your friendship and advice.If it doesnt work can i just say happy viewing/recording and enjoy life! Bye guys.

There's a very simple solution - get a cheapish laptop and keep it hidden! Smile And give that son of yours a slap too!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
07-04-2010 22:25
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: HELLO and GOODBYE
(06-04-2010 20:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  HELLO and GOODBYE!

Hi guys. Can I just say THANKS for your friendship over the last year. I have decided for the sake of my marriage and homelife I must stop visiting this site;so this will probably be my last post! I still hope to record and watch the nightshows;usually BS1 till midnight and then BS2 but obviously subject to change in the near future! I obviously wont have a clue as to which girls will be on so it will be guesswork(as usual!)! Anyway thanks again and take care in life! It has been fun and very informative. If any of you wish to contact me (re girls on?) You can email me. Anyway thanks very much and best of luck in the future.

Its a shame to lose you!! However may I suggest using the "In Private Browsing" option in explorer. I think you will find it allows you to remain one of the crowd while still lying to your wife as we all do!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
07-04-2010 22:25
The Joker Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-04-2010 19:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  HELP;I know this is in the wrong section BUT can anyone help me please? As you know my computer is about to have STRICT parental controls aplplied to it! SO is it possible to read a watererd-down tamer version of the Babestation forum otherwise I am afraid I cannot continue unfortunately. If it is possible please email me.Thanks in anticipation and for all of your friendship and advice.If it doesnt work can i just say happy viewing/recording and enjoy life! Bye guys.

I don't know the full story here, but i'm assuming by Personanongrata's comment your child has been checking out your browsing sessions or something along those lines. Why not just set up Profiles in Windows (if you're using a PC) One for him, one for you. Pretty simple and straight forward. Password your profile, problem solved. His profile is administrator locked to prevent changes. These measures are standard to most OS. If your having trouble surely you could look it up easy enough online and be a little pro-active, phone a computer savvy friend or hire a local computer tech guy to come round and set it up. It wouldn't take more than 30 mins to sort out.

Any responsible parent, myself included should realise the dangers of what unprepared people may find online. Teenagers already think they know everything, i can't imagine what a terror i would have been if the internet was around when i was a lot younger.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 23:00 by The Joker.)
07-04-2010 22:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think you have the wrong end of the stick, Joker. BigB's problem is that his son wants to scupper his access to this site and keeps grassing him up to his wife.
08-04-2010 00:43
The Joker Offline
Apprentice Poster

Vila, i clearly stated at the start of my post i did not know the full story but if what you say is true then it's up to you BigBoobies to man up and take charge of your own life. I don't let either of my kids browse the internet without safeguards in place and you certainly shouldn't let your own child dictate what goes on in your own home.

Now go and look in a mirror and ask if you are a man or a mouse.
09-04-2010 00:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-04-2010 00:21 )The Joker Wrote:  Vila, i clearly stated at the start of my post i did not know the full story

Indeed, and I was trying to be helpful by explaining the history for you. Why I bothered to take this considerate step when every one of your posts so far has been so disparaging of all and sundry, I'm not quite sure. Rest assured I'll not make the same mistake again.
09-04-2010 00:52

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles