• 47 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Kayla - Sex Station - Chat, Caps & Vids

Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

RE: New Babe Keeley
Yikes sexy time!

Never stir another man's porridge....
Never eat the yellow snow...
Always enjoy a dink from the furry cup....
21-04-2010 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i really hope this doesn't mean she's left sexstation already. perhaps she decided she wasn't ready to get her 'axe wound' out every time she was on. obviously keep fingers crossed that isn't the case

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-04-2010 20:33
m100 Away
Banned

unless the webshow producer says for definite I wouldn't worry - foxy and chloe have both been on 960 in the past and they are still on the stream. The time to worry is if keeley turns up on elite, bangbabes or babeworld.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
22-04-2010 16:14
Robot Devil Offline

two weeks on and no further appearances on SS. should we assume that keeley is already finished with SS ? that would be a damn shame if it is the case. she is f'n beautiful

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-05-2010 23:15
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2010 23:15 )Freebird Wrote:  two weeks on and no further appearances on SS. should we assume that keeley is already finished with SS ? that would be a damn shame if it is the case. she is f'n beautiful
I would doubt if that is the case freebird as several recent photo and video updates of her have appeared on the sexstation website.
I would wonder why they would go to all the trouble of shooting her in these photos and videos if she were leaving soon although i agree that her absence from the webshow is a little worrying and agreed she would be a major loss.
Also her photo is still in the webshow babes photos at the front page of sexstation website so lets hope she will be back on again soon.

Victoria Concordia Crescit
05-05-2010 23:55
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

Just to let you know that Keeley no longer works for SexStation.

Her boyfriend wasn't comfortable with the content she was giving us.

Webshow Producer
07-05-2010 09:40
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2010 09:40 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Just to let you know that Keeley no longer works for SexStation.

Her boyfriend wasn't comfortable with the content she was giving us.

Webshow Producer

Sorry to hear that as she will be a big loss and didnt really get started before she left.I think she should have ditched the boyfriend as im sure many other girls have boyfriends who are on these type of shows and it should have been her choice not his.
Again big loss as she was very popular but well just have to make do with her photo and video updates on the website.SadSadSad

07-05-2010 10:08
Robot Devil Offline

is that bf that much of a dickhead ? rhetorical question of course- evidently he is. it's not like she was getting fucked by fellas or even girls- it was just her on a bed naked. very disappointing news, strange too; presumably SHE chose to participate on sexstation in the first place- so why is she now acquiescing to her moron bf and doing what HE says ? i wonder if we'll ever see her again on any of the channels

07-05-2010 10:26
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2010 10:26 )Freebird Wrote:  is that bf that much of a dickhead ? rhetorical question of course- evidently he is. it's not like she was getting fucked by fellas or even girls- it was just her on a bed naked. very disappointing news, strange too; presumably SHE chose to participate on sexstation in the first place- so why is she now acquiescing to her moron bf and doing what HE says ? i wonder if we'll ever see her again on any of the channels

Well said freebird i couldnt have put it any better myself.Unfortunately i fear that this will probably be the last we see of the gorgeous keeley and its a shame that our worst fears regarding keeley are now confirmed.
I remember her debut on sexstation and how great she looked and at that time i hoped she would become a regular babe on the show.Alas we will never get to see her potential fulfilled and this is the most sad thing about her leaving.SadSadSad

07-05-2010 10:35
Robot Devil Offline

makes you wonder if she's also finished with 960 also. perhaps we have seen the last of her. bloody shame that would be.

07-05-2010 10:55

gemma hiles