babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elise - Babestation

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elise - Babestation
I think you're better off leaving a place that doesn't support you.

Keep us posted wherever you go to, as your fans will follow! Smile xx
05-08-2010 05:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Disappointed that you have been 'let go' by BS!! It's obvious they don't know real talent when they see it!! I have only just added you on FB but certainly never read anything derogotary you wrote about BS!! I hope that you decide to stick with the babechannels and end up with Elite so we can see how you cope with Caty (or should that be the other way round lol!!!) and you show the BS people what they are missing!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-08-2010 06:51
pfj Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2010 02:49 )Elise Wrote:  think they were referring to when i said that they were only giving me the shifts i couldn't do. there were 3 days of the week which i was able to do, last month i was on once, that speaks for itself.

though regardless of everything i miss working there already and am very very sad to be going Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

We're sad that you're sad, Elise. With new girls like yourself and Sugar, I thought the future looked bright for Babestation. I should have known better. Now they've suddenly conspired to shoot themselves in the foot. But that's their problem. You've really impressed everyone on here and your name is firmly established. I'm sure plenty of new opportunities will soon come your way.

Keep your chin up!
05-08-2010 13:02
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

She would be perfect for Elite, they have the best girls on any channel and adding Elise would make Elite even stronger, they have a habit of taking babestation girls that aren`t getting the right exposure and making them into stars Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 13:58 by Donsman.)
05-08-2010 13:52
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(04-08-2010 23:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-08-2010 22:48 )Elise Wrote:  i contacted them yesterday saying that i hadn't received my shifts for this month, they got back to me today and basically told me that i was no longer wanted. there reasons included, me declining all the shifts on the days i simply couldn't do, apparently badmouthing them on my facebook and that they didn't think i took the job seriously enough Sad

absolutely gutted :'(

hi elise keep your spirits up. this is a ridiculous decision bs have made. ive got you on facebook and i cant remember you badmouthing them on fb also its unfair for them to say you declined shifts as you couldnt do them not because you didnt want to do them. and you were taking it seriously

ah well their loss is another babechannel's gain. i think you should go to elite elise as its the no 1 babechannel at the moment and ex bs babe charlie oneal has blossomed on elite and become one of their top babes and working with the likes of caty cole and hazel will do you nothing but good

When i read the bit that was highlighted, i wonder why the word 'Epitaph' popped into my head Wink

I'm so sorry BS have released you, Elise. I thought you were fantastic, especially the pole dancing sections. Keep your chin up, i'm sure you'll find another channel very soon.

I wonder if Jamie's reading this, nudge, nudge, wink.
05-08-2010 14:05
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

One bonus with Elise going to either Bangbabes or Elite will be that we get to keep this thread.

Mmmmm, Elise Elite, the double Lotus!! Match made in heaven!? I'd just have to come here and download the videos!

CHEERS!
05-08-2010 14:45
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Im hoping Elise goes to Elite, i think she could thrive there and it would be yet another great signing for Elite..

Anyone know if Elise has decided yet?
05-08-2010 16:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

one thing though elise; how come it's just elite and bangbabes that you've mentioned ? have they already approached you ? or conversely, have you approached them ? only there are several other options available to you. tvx/honey nights for example

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-08-2010 16:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Not seen anything yet, but I'm sure she'll tell us in due course. We just have to give her time, this isn't a decision she should rush into making.

CHEERS!
05-08-2010 16:48
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

Oh well now that is just. A. FUCKING. SHAME. Sad

There goes my slim hopes of someone managing to lure you onto the webshow! I wish you the best of luck Elise in whatever you do and wherever you go next, I hope it's somewhere I can still get to see you. X
05-08-2010 19:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV