babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
Yeh real shame about the webstream, the show hasnt started yet so hopefully it will work properly.
31-03-2013 00:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-03-2013 00:42 )Tidbits Wrote:  Yeh real shame about the webstream, the show hasnt started yet so hopefully it will work properly.

No the show it's started from some minutes and the webstream doesn't works or freezes after 2 secs, i repeat is unwatchable and for the few secs it's working the quality is very poor.
31-03-2013 00:47
andrew85 Offline

Rolleyes Why Can't I Watch The FREE Previews
For the last few nights I've tuned into Babestation X at midnight as the TV listing on Freeview has show up as "Babestation X Freeview" for 30 minutes and the program listing says "a sneak peak of whats on offer"

Sadly all I get is the usual screen telling me to press red and pay to view the channel. I thought a freeview was meant to be free lol.

I still paid to view the channel last night and if it was a free view it was pretty damn good.

But I was wondering, should I be able to see the preview without paying for it?
23-06-2013 12:48
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Why Can't I Watch The FREE Previews
Yeah they stopped that a week or two ago, its a shame really it used to save me money when I realised it was all repeats or how far the girls were willing to go.. Now you've just got to take their word for it!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
23-06-2013 19:54
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

Since mid-september I thought the streams would be back on, I could understand it went down. But now the BSBlue/Xtra are back, what is wrong with the BSX stream on the site? I've been constantly refreshing the page yet 'BabeStation Xtreme could not be played right now' always occurs. Is this a fault? Or are you not planning to show anything? Updates occur like once every 1-2 weeks.. Don't know what's going on. But I've had no replies from emails.

It's doing my head-in for wasting money on something which isn't even showing up

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
29-09-2013 00:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

The stream freezes and of the quality is poor, please solve this problem because the stream is simply unwatchable.

[Image: cattur12.jpg]

[Image: cattur13.jpg]

Solve or refound the money.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 23:13 by dj58.)
11-12-2013 22:59
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

just logged in and its the same with the prerecorded, I'd guess a bandwidth issue with their net connection. I'd be havin words with the ISP!
11-12-2013 23:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

My brand new Panasonic HDD recorder will not record bsx. Does anyone know of a HDD recorder that will record bsx please ?
30-12-2013 23:08
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2013 23:08 )Tractor boy Wrote:  My brand new Panasonic HDD recorder will not record bsx. Does anyone know of a HDD recorder that will record bsx please ?

I have a Sony, same issue. it says it cant be recorded. I asked BSX and they said that they have it set so it cant be recorded. miserable wankers
only option is VHS or PC unless someone else knows?

its pretty shit of BSX to restrict freeview to being unrecordable, afterall, its that rare that its worth it, its mostly recorded material anyway.
30-12-2013 23:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I can record BSX with a Panasonic HDD recorder, but only if i connect it via a scart connector to AV1/AV2 on another HDD recorder that i use to purchase the channel with .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 01:47 by mr mystery.)
31-12-2013 00:54

babestation xtra